Ch-57-Key-?

.   .   .

"Why won't you admit it?" Richard askes standing in the middle between each girl who was on either side of the hall. "Admit what?" Lindsey askes. "Both of you." Richard faces the girl. "You spread the rumors." He points to Linsey. Richard then turns to Hanna. "And you acted like you were Jamie's friend." He points at Hanna.

"Even tho you helped send her to the hospital."

.   .   .

Hanna glares at Richard confused, but also very angry. She then glares past Richard to Linsey. "I didn't say anything." She says putting her hands up. "Weren't you there?" Hanna says putting her hands on her hips. "I clearly didn't do anything, and why would I push her?" "I heard what you said." Richard says. "After you left the nurse's room." Hanna freezes.

"You know I can recognize people's voices right? That's how I knew it was you two that we're laughing over here."

A girl leaves a room smiling to herself. "She actually did get hurt." She mumbled to herself. "That's karma for her, I hope she learned her lesson.

"Even if I just heard their voice only once."

A boy walked up to the girl. "I did what you told me to." He says with a wavering voice. "So please, keep your promise?" He askes.

"If I hear it again in the same day, I know who it is."

The girl smiles at him. "Oh don't worry, I'll keep my promise for now." The girl walks away. "Until I need you again." She giggles to herself.

"The boy you were talking to... Wasn't he the one that pushed Jamie down the stairs?" Hanna stares at Richard, her mouth slightly agape. "N-no." She stutters quickly trying to recover. "You can't hide it."

Richard hears footsteps approaching him from behind. As soon as he turns around, Linsey is already walking past him. Linsey walks up to Hanna.

Linsey then slaps Hanna.

Hanna's head falls to the side as she looks down at the floor. "You said you wouldn't hurt anyone." Lindsey says. "And I sure as hell know she didn't attack you first. Even if you did tell someone else to do it." Lindsey takes a breath then grabs Hanna's chin and makes her face her.

"You don't attack people first, not unless both people have agreed on it. That could be considered assault. You can only fight them if they get the first hit on you." She says then drops Hanna's chin who looks at the ground. "Seriously, you know nothing about fighting." Linsey sighs. "At least you for someone else to do the dirty work, but you still shouldn't have." Hanna nods her head looking at the ground.

Lindsey claps her hands together. "Alright!" She says happily putting a smile back on her face. "You can go back to being the boss tomorrow, as long as you don't mess up again, alright?" Lindsey says smiling down at Hanna. Hanna lifts her head looking at Linsey's smile. "Ok!" She says with a fake happy voice and smile.

"Since I'm in charge for now." Lindsey spins around to face Richard. "Why don't you try and take this?" She holds up her hand and lets a pair of keys dingle from her finger. Richard tries to snatch it from her but she runs back to the other side of the hall. "Better hurry up! Class ends soon!" She giggles bouncing on her feet. "Your the fastest one at this school, how is that fair?" Richard groans.

Lindsey stops giggling to think for a moment. "Hmm, your right." Then her eyes light up and she grins evilly. "I won't run." "Linsey..." Hanna says. "You had your fun hurting Jamie." Lindsey frowns at Hanna. "Let me have my fun." She smiles at Richard. "So you in?" "Whatever." Richard says walking carefully towards Linsey.

"Tick tock." Lindsey mocks swinging the key around her finger. Richard stops walking still suspicious, worried about the new information he got about how dangerous she could be. "God, your so slow." Lindsey puts the keys in her pocket. "You think Karter can wait till you get the keys?" She says a smile growing on her face knowing what she was doing. Richard is still frozen in place glaring at Linsey.

"Yeah, he didn't look too good." "Not he." Richard snarls. "Oh sorry, she?" Lindsey tilts her head pouting her lips. "They." Richard says taking a step forward. "What about that other girl you hang out with, Alex was it?" "He." "You sure she isn't your new girlfriend?" Lindsey fake gasps. "Is that why you said you were gay? So you would have an excuse to leave Hanna? I would blame you tho." Hanna who was now watching was about to say something but shut her mouth after the look Linsey gave her.

Richard now starts slowly walking towards Linsey. "Oh, what are you going to do? Threaten me so I won't say anything bad about you and your circus friends?" "Stop." Richard says. "Why should I? I mean, you're all a bunch of funky freaks, aren't you?" Richard freezes at the old name he hasn't heard in forever.

"W-what?" "Did I touch a nerve?" Lindsey laughs. "Remember who gave you that name at your old school? Who do you think gave him the idea?" "You told him..." "What if I did? What are you gonna do about it?" Lindsey starts laughing harder and bends over grabbing her stomach. "I know your friends are some fucking funky freaks!" She laughed out.

Hanna was watching, confused, but also with a smile.

Lindsey was laughing, clutching her stomach.

Richard was a foot away from Linsey.

Then all of a sudden he was right in front of her.

Linsey's arms covering her stomach were meet with a hand.

Not a nice hand.

Not a kind hand.

Not a soft hand.

Not a hand that was trying to grab her.

A rough hand

An angry hand.

A strong hand.

One that hurt.

It wasn't just any hand.

It was a fist.

. . .