Ch-45-Parents-?

.   .   .

They are like parents... And soon they will be my parents... They love me like parents do...

She doesn't love you...

But she just told me-

She's lying...

No-

She's not your mom... he's not your dad... They don't love you...

Yes, they do.

Then why would they hurt you?

She-they didn't mean to.

You know that's not true. You know she meant it.

No...

She meant every word.

No, she didn't.

Remember what she said?

That was a lie. What she said was a lie.

Was it?

Yes...

Remember what she said?

No... It was a lie.

She only lied about loving you.

...

. . .

"Mommy?" I ask looking around. "Mommy!" I yell. "Oh sweating it's ok." A woman appears in front of me.

The woman had long dark brown hair, so dark it almost looks like black. She had beautifully tan skin that went perfectly with her naturally red lips. A few freckles danced right below her eyes and across her nose. There were so few freaks you could barely see them no matter how close you were to her. She had beautiful naturally long dark eyelashes. The woman crouched in front of me showing if her eyes. Her eyes were beautiful. The lady's eyes were a soft blue, it was like the ocean with bits of light dancing in her eyes like her freckles on her face. It was like the ocean surrounding a copper medal. Right around her black pupil was a bit of brown that represented copper. The blue of her eyes swarmed around the cooler like an ocean with shiny copper metal in it.

The woman gives me a nice smile with her sweet eyes then formes one with her lips. "Mommy's right here." She says wiping away my tears I didn't realize I had. "Let's go back to daddy, ok?" She asked standing up and reaching down her hand to me. "Ok!" I said grabbing her hand and skipping after her.

"There are my two girls." A man smiled at us. "Daddy!" I said running to him. "Watch out!" Both parents yelled. I looked to my left to see a car driving towards me. It was as if time slowed down. I couldn't move. My feet were flooded to the ground. I was scared for my life. I could see in the corner of my eye mommy running towards me. And Jn the other corner I could see daddy running to. I didn't even have enough time to tell for help. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

I heard a car crash into something. Maybe it hit me and that's why I could feel anything. "Alexa!" I heard someone yell. I slowly open my eyes. "Mommy?" I ask seeing her in front of me. "Yes, sweating I'm here." She said budding me. "Daddy?" I ask seeing him right behind my mother. "I'm glad my girls are ok." He says and hugs us both.

I later learned from my parents that the driver of the car was drunk. He was swerving left and right and swerved around me. My parents came to me as the car swerved around me. Thankfully no one was hurt. Only the driver was hurt. He crashed his car into another. The car crash killed the drunk diver and sent a lady and her baby to the hospital. When my parents told me the story of what happened they made sure to make it clear why we shouldn't drink bad drinks.

I don't know why me or my patents were spared. Maybe it was because they were trying to protect me? Maybe it was some good watching over us? Both my parents were worried about me. They both risked their lives for me. But when did things change?

My parents vanished in front of me leaving me by myself again. "Mommy?!" I askes wondering where she went. My mother didn't show up. I turned around and found an old tv on the ground behind me. I walked up to the old tv curiously and sat in front of it. The tv antennas moved on their own and stopped when the tv started making crackling sounds. The tv had black and white bars on it so I tapped on the screen makes that then turned to color. When I placed my hand on the ground the old tv started playing in color.

The tv screen was shaky and shaking around. "I'm going to get you!" Someone yelled. A little girl screamed happily. The camera turned around to show a mother running after someone who was known on the ground, probably chasing a child. The child looked in front of her and saw a man standing there. "I'm going to get you!" He yelled opening his arms. The little girl laughed. "No your not!"

The camera flashed then changed to a new scene. This time the camera higher away from the ground. The camera was still shaking showing the ground moving by fast and red shoes stomping on the blurred-out ground. "I'm going to get you!" A voice yelled not too happy. This time the camera didn't spin around to show who was chasing them. I think the person being chased, and me, both know who was chasing them. I gulped nervously. The camera looked up and showed a brown wooden closet. The camera went into the closet and peered out of the crack from the door.

"Where are you?!" A voice yelled. The camera showed a person kicking a white door open and walking in. It was the same woman from earlier. The woman walked to the bed and looked under it. I gulped when she started walking to where the camera was hiding.

. . .