48) sweatshirt- newt

thank you for 101k reads and 1k votes it really means a lot. I can't even express how happy I get every time someone comments or votes on my imagines. Sometimes it's the only thing that makes my day considering I've been having a hard time mentally lately. it's hard when you hate yourself but knowing other people out there really enjoy stuff you write makes me so happy.

This is just a cute little imagine. Enjoy
—————————————————————————

"GOOD MORNING TO THE MOST GORGEOUS HUMAN I HAVE EVER SET MY EYES ON" you express loudly as you walk into the kitchen

"WOAH" frypan shouts when he turns around and sees you. he takes a step back placing a hand over his heart acting dramatic.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were a troll because you're ug-a-léh" he snaps between each syllable of the word ugly.

"ouch fry you truly hurt me" you place a hand over your heart faking a frown.

"So what are we making this morning?" you step towards the aprons reaching out for your favorite one.

"For the main course Deflated cakes pounded down by the harsh realities of the earth, and brutally murdered potatoes that have been sliced every which way then doused in oil to be incinerated in a fire " he responds as he grabs the bowls for mixing

You clap your hands excitedly. "I love pancakes and hashbrowns"

"Pff who doesn't?"

"freaks" both you and frypan nod your head in agreement

~15 minutes later~

"I said a got a spoon, taking cheese from the moon, throwing it in a pot, it's gotta be hot" you rap dancing to random lyrics you're making up. You point at frypan so it's his turn to continue the lyrics.

"dousing it with oil, cover it in foil can't let it burn cause there's no return" he raps back.

"Return? Ain't got time for a trip back to the planet, Hey over there are you listening to me maggot?" you sway your hips as you mix the last batch of pancake batter.

"Oh yes ma'am I am, I be listening to the orders" he snaps back sassily

"you better or I'm kicking ya out of my borders" you snap back.

"DANCE BREAK" the two of you yell at the same time .

Frypan stops doing the sprinkler to watch you dance, a chuckle leaving his lips as you aggressively move your body.

you stop dancing and lean against the counter. "Damn y/n you still go it" frypan teases

"umm did I ever lose it?" You flip your hair.

"True" he agrees

the sounds of footsteps and chatter fill your ears as the gladers start making their way into the homestead.

"I'll start serving the food, can you finish this batch?" frypan asks

"Yea I got it" you two switch places. Walking over to the pan you start pouring the batter. A sigh leaves your lips as the yummy aroma fills your nose

as you watch the pancakes cook you start rapping one of your favorite raps you and frypan came up with together.

"All the time I turn around brothers gather around always looking at me up and down looking at my uh, now I ain't tryn to round up drama little mama I don't wanna take your man and I know I'm comin off just a little bit conceited-"

"hi" a voice says startling you.

"Sorry love didn't mean to scare you" newt walks over wrapping his arms around your face and burying his face in your neck.