55)break up- gally

I apologize for how long it took me to update this. 1) I finished my first year at college 2) first semester was so bad I almost killed myself and  by the end of the school year I had 3 roommates. (My first one was really really bad) 3) I'm exhausted and I love thinking about imagines but writing them takes time.

ANYWAY, I love how many new readers I have and I appreciate all of you. Keep the funny comments coming because they keep me going and I love reading them.

—————————————————————————

"Mmmm don't move I'm not done with you yet" gally says in your ear. One of his hands has a strong grip on your ass the other is wrapped around in your hair. He holds you tight to keep you seated on his lap as you straddle him.

Both your lips are puffy from your make out session but neither of you care.

You try to pull away from gally before things get too heated

Gally continues pressing kisses up and down your neck.

"Babe I need to get ready for bed" you tell him.

"no you don't" he responds

You roll your eyes. his hand leaves your hair to grab your chin. He tilts it upwards so you're looking at him. "Don't roll your eyes at me"

You don't break eye contact with your man as you slowly grind into him. the friction feels amazing but you're more focused on the way gally throws his head back in pleasure. his grip loosening on you and you take it as your chance to get off of him.

"if you're going to get changed It better be my shirt and nothing else" gally orders

"yes sir" yea no

you take off all your clothes and throw on one of gally's shirts knowing he is watching the whole thing. You look behind you and see him laying on the bed shirtless with his hands behind his head

"Enjoying the show?" you ask him teasingly

"Mhmm" he says as he just stares at you.

you throw on a pair of shorts. "What did I say about wearing anything else besides my shirt?"

"Don't" you answer.

"That's correct, and are you listening to me?" you shake your head. You hear gally get off the bed and approach you. He stands behind you. A hand wrapped around your neck. The other traveling underneath your shirt. He grabs one of your boobs and gives it a harsh squeeze. he pulls you into his body so you're flush against his chest.

"You never listen to me" he says huskily

"I don't have to. You're not my keeper. Minho is" his grip on your throat gets tighter.

"Don't mention another gladers name when you're with me" he says before latching his mouth onto your neck and sucking

You let out a light moan. "Does my baby like that?" He asks

"Yes" you whimper

He leaves a few more hickeys along your neck before he lets go. He then picks you up and throws you onto your bed before he wraps his body around yours so your back is on his chest. His hand snakes under your shirt to grab your boob.

"As much as I want to be inside you right now, I know you need your sleep" he kisses the back of your head and you quickly fall asleep

~*~

"Wake up baby" gally says from below you.

You slowly stir and open your eyes to see you're on top of him. You must have rearranged yourself as you slept, not that gally is complaining. You notice his hands are firmly on your ass. if it's not your boobs he's grabbing it's your ass