3) shower - newt⚠️

Hi guys so I completely redid this chapter so I hope you like it ⚠️this has a little smut. ⚠️
————————————————————————

It's been a long and tiresome three weeks.
You and your boyfriend have had barely any time together and it was driving the both of you crazy.

you're currently at a keepers meeting sitting across from your boyfriend as Alby discusses the diminishing amount of supplies.

"Last week we had 32 seeds of....blah blah blah blah" you zone out no longer listening to what Alby was saying.

Your eyes wander around the building. you look at Minho who is trying to fix his hair, gally who is rolling his eyes at Minho, frypan who is carving something into the table, etc...

Your eyes finally stop on your boyfriend newt.

He has a notepad and is writing down what Alby is saying and occasionally is bringing up points of his own.

A smile makes its way onto your face as you look at him. he's so handsome without even trying.

Your mind reminisces over the last time you two had alone time together. the two of you were in the dead heads sitting by a pond.

You were reading a book out loud to him, You distinctly remember the events.

Newt is leaning his back against a tree, you are sitting on his lap leaning against him. as you read his hands squeeze your waist and he would leave kisses on your head every few minutes.

You quickly stop reading and choke on your spit when you see the smutty scene on the page.

"I'm going to skip this part" you tell him

"why?" he asks

"it's a bit sexual" you blush.

grabbing your chin newt gently lifts your head up so you're looking up at him. leaning down he presses a kiss against your lips.

After pulling away he says, "will you please read it I'm a bit curious to see what has you blushing so much"

"O-okay" you stutter. Even after two years newt still managed to make you nervous

"He curled a finger around her panties pulling them down at an obnoxiously slow pace. his breathe fanned her area. Sarah groaned from impatience.

"What's wrong baby?" David asked huskily. he knew exactly what he was doing, but he wanted to hear her say it.

"please David" she begged, her eyes shut from embarrassment.

"what do you want baby, use your words" he instructed.

"please I want you to touch me" she said

"Good girl"

with her panties completely off, David grabbed her thighs pulling her straight into his mouth.