8) little killer-  minho

I want to start by thanking the people who voted. It means a lot to me and I saw who did. Y'all know who you are I really appreciate it ❤️.

This takes place in the scorch trials after they arrived at the protected facility with Ratman

This takes place in the scorch trials after they arrived at the protected facility with Ratman. This is going to be different from the movie and book. This is also going to be long

~*~

Minho's POV:

We were eating dinner when y/n got up from next to me without saying a word and walked to another group of boys from a different maze.

She sat down with them and began talking.

"Minho"

"Hello"

"You there"

A hand being waved in front of my face snapped me out of my trance and I turned to look at frypan.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong you've Been staring at y/n for the past 10 minutes" frypan asks raising an eyebrow at me

I sigh and rub the back of my neck. "She hasn't said a word to me since yesterday, but here she is chatting with those boys"

"So you're jealous?" Newt asks

"Me no pfff, I'm just worried about her. She also keeps disappearing at night and I have no idea where she is going"

"I've noticed that too. But it isn't just y/n doing it I've noticed Tommy doing it as well." Newt says

"I-" I'm interrupted by y/n getting up and walking back towards our table she sits down next to me.

She doesn't say anything she just stares off into space.

"Y/n you've been acting kind of strange lately what's wrong" frypan asks

"I don't think we are safe" She says. The rest of our table goes silent listening to her. Y/n is one of the smartest people I know if not the smartest.

"What do you mean"

"Well everyday Ratman takes a group of kids with him yet nobody knows what he does with them and no one has seen them again. I've asked the other groups if they knew anything and none of them did."

She takes a breathe but keeps talking

"Why don't the guards let us leave? This place feels more like a prison. Everything here is secretive and blocked. They are hiding something and it involves us some how since we aren't allowed to know anything"