32) rescuing his kids - thomas

this is a request. i'm sorry this took so long I've been super busy lately I also have another request to write then I have some ideas I also want to jot down.

This is going to be a long one. This was originally going to be two parts but I said nah and made it into one big one.

this takes place after the maze runner

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so do you know who their dad is?" Minho asked you while looking at your sleeping kids huddled up on your bed in the corner of the room.

you have 6yr old twins named logan and laura.

"no, I had them before I got sent to the maze, they came up with me to the spring and the icers helped me raise them" you explained to Minho.

"I wonder who their dad is" Minho thinks out loud

"me too"

it's been exactly five days, three hours, 22 minutes, and 45 seconds since you, Minho, and your kids were captured once again by wicked.

you didn't originally know Minho or any of the gladers. you were part of group B with the icers and aris. you met the gladers at the wicked facility when they came in after escaping their maze. you really got to know them after they helped you and the kids escape the wicked facility.

"looks like another group escaped their maze" aris says pointing at a group of boys walking into the cafeteria.

"they escape one hell just to be put into another" you mumble while taking a bite of your food.

"TAG YOU'RE IT" logan screams after tapping his sister and taking off in a sprint.

"that's not fair!" laura yells while chasing her brother around the room.

you keep eating while keeping an eye them watching to make sure they don't get hurt.

logan turns around to stick his tongue out at his sister not watching where he is going heading in the direction of the newbies.

before you can do anything he crashes into one of them falling onto the ground and making the guy stumble a bit.

you jump out of your seat and rush over to him to make sure he is okay.

"you okay baby" you ask him scooping him up in your arms.

he nods, "remember what I said the last time, you need to watch where you are going" you reprimand him.

"im sorry mommy" he says with teary eyes.

"it's okay baby" you look up at the guy to make sure he''s okay.

"is he oka-" the boy says but stops when he looks at you.

"yeah he's fine, are you alright?" you ask the boy

"yea, im Thomas by the way. what's your name?" Thomas asks leaning down to get to eye level with logan.

"im logan and this is my sister laura" he says pointing to your daughter. "and this is my mommy"

"well it's nice to meet you..." he trails off waiting for your name.

"y/n" you answer

"it's nice to meet you y/n"

"Why are looking at my mommy like that"  Laura asks innocently