5) Workout- gally

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BUT PLEASE VOTE. THERE ARE LIKE 16 PEOPLE WHO READ THESE AND NO ONE VOTES 😭.

"Wait wait wait, so let me get this straight you want everyone to workout on top of their actual work?" alby asks you

"Wait wait wait, so let me get this straight you want everyone to workout on top of their actual work?" alby asks you. You nod.

"Why in shucks name would we do that?" He asks shocked. Earlier today You told alby You wanted to have a meeting with him privately. You wanted to discuss making the gladers get active and workout 5 days a week ending work early so everyone can get exercise.

"Well think of it like this if we ever get out we are obviously going to have to run a lot and so far the only people that could probably do that are the runners. Plus the better shape the gladers are in the better work they do" you say with a smirk knowing alby was drinking in every word.

"Okay but who would do the exercises and when?" He asks

"I will I've read the books the creators sent about how the body works and i have a pretty good Idea since I'm a medjack. The gladers can end work a little early so they have time to workout eat dinner then rest. It will be every other day so they can rest"

"Alright I'm in. The only ones who don't have to do it is the runners but they can help lead if they want, I will set up a meeting for tonight for the keepers and they can tell their groups tomorrow."

~*~ skip to the first day.

You throw on your sports bra and shorts. Next you put your hair in a high ponytail and leave your private room.

As you walk to the middle of the glade you hear wolf whistles and crude comments. You ignore them.

"EVERYONE HERE NOW, RUNNERS HERE AS WELL" alby yells

Everyone files into the area

"LIKE I SAID AT THE MEETING THE RUNNERS AND y/n ARE IN CHARGE OF THE EXERCISES AND YOU WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY SAY"

You hear groans from the boys and you clap your hands and put a big smile on your face.

"Alright before we start we are all going to stretch"

After doing stretches you lean up and look at the keepers.

"Alright how about a contest. Every workout session there will be a contest, every time a group wins a contest they earn a point for their team. The team with the most points at the end of the week doesn't have to workout for 4 days " the boys start chattering excitedly.

"The keepers of your job will be the team captain the judges of each contest will be a runner. Today's contest are relay races" shouts of excitement burst through the glade.

"Before we start we need to warm up so take 2 laps around the field and meet back here in the middle" you instruct the boys take off leaving you and the runners to discuss what happens in each relay.