15) ⚠️posessive and protective⚠️- minho

If you couldn't tell by now Minho is my favorite . I got inspiration for this off tumblr I think. This one has some dark themes so be warned.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️extremely dark themes ahead if you sensitive please don't read. I'm not sure why I wrote this but it's been in the back of my head for awhile.

This might be long and I might write more than one chapter for it.

Newts POV:

Newts POV:

I'm finishing up the tour with the new greenie max.

"Any more questions?" I ask wanting to be done already

"Yeah, whose that?" He asks staring at y/n.

"That's y/n the glades only girl"

"She's beautiful" max replies starring at her in awe.

"Yes she is, but don't try anything with her or you will regret it" I say walking off.

"Wait what do you mean" max asks running up next to me.

"Well her boyfriend is Minho and you don't want to get involved with that"

He looks at me confused.

"Y/n and Minho are a power couple. They are some of the first gladers here and love each other a lot. It's like a rule here don't mess with y/n or you mess with Minho and same thing with Minho you mess with him you mess with y/n"

"But  Minho is so laid back and chill" He replies.

"Well Minho is a very laid back and chill person and y/n is sorta the opposite but when it comes to y/n it's like a switch is flipped. He can go from nice and chill to breaking necks"

"That doesn't sound like him"

"Yeah well he wasn't always that way. A few years ago y/n had an accident with a few gladers and Minho snapped"

"What happened?" I walk towards a table in the homestead where Thomas and frypan are sitting and I sit down. Max sits down next to me.

"Please tell me I'm curious" he begs, I roll my eyes.

"Tell him what?" Frypan asks

"He wants to know about y/n's incident " max answers. the room goes silent and everyone stares at him some glaring.

Thomas and frypan look at each other.

"I will tell you" frypan says after awhile

"But you have to be quiet and can't interrupt this isn't a topic anyone here likes talking about." Frypan says and max nods

"It happened About 2 years ago Minho had just started his run and y/n was fetching some tools from the supply shed. Three of the old gladers decided that it was unfair that Minho have the only girl in the glade to himself so they thought they would get a taste"