38) defending him- minho

Hope everyone's having a great winter break because I know I am.

After this I have another story idea I'm planning on writing. It's called "kleptomaniac" so look out for that.

Warning this is a long one
——————————————————————

You were currently sitting next to Minho eating dinner while Minho chats with newt.

You were moving the peas with your fork since you aren't hungry. you haven't been eating as much lately.

Minho looks over at you and frowns.

He reaches over and pulls you into his lap, so you are straddling him, his hands rest on your waist.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asks

"not hungry" you reply

"Why?" He leans in pressing a kiss against your lips not being able to help himself

"I'm not sure just something has been feeling off lately and it's been affecting my appetite, don't know what it is though"

"I'm sorry to hear that but..." he takes you off his lap and places you back on the seat next to him.

he takes the plate and puts it in Front of you. "I'm not going to let you leave this room until you finish your plate. the amount of food you have been eating isn't healthy babe. I know you don't feel hungry but your body needs the food"

You look up at him and pout. "Minhooo" you whine.

"nope, I'm only doing this because I love you. Now finish the food" he says sternly, before you can reply he turns back around to talk to newt.

"Fine" you huff

you start shoveling the food in your mouth trying to get it down as fast as possible.

"Hey y/n" Dante, one of the builders, says

You turn around

"hey Dante, what's up?" you reply forgetting about the unfinished food on your plate.

"eh not much, I'm completely wiped out after today. Gally had me working on the roof so I was out in the sun all day" he groans.

"what about you?" he asks

"not much either same old same old. I'm tired though, the part of the maze I was running in today had zero shade. You would think the giant tall walls would provide some but nope" you pop the p in nope

"hey! Stop distracting her she needs to eat dinner" Minho says, all of his attention now on Dante. his arm now around your shoulders.

"Oh hush, he's fine" you wave him off and continue talking to Dante.

"oh no you don't, she'll talk to you tomorrow Dante." Minho shoos him off

"sorry y/n I need to listen to your daddy or else he'll punish you" Dante says with a wink before walking off. You hear newt hold in a laugh at your reaction.

"Damn straight!" Minho shouts, you whip your head around to look at Minho.

"MINHO!" you yell with bright red cheeks.