27) pregnant (birth)pt3 - newt

"THE BABY IS COMING" you scream.

Everyone jumps up out of their chairs knocking stuff over. People are running around trying to get your things.

Minho passes out. Clint runs to Minho. Jeff runs to you.

Both gally and newt run towards you helping you to the medjack hut everyone is freaking out.

_____________________________

*time jump be ready*

*its been 12 hours since your water broke which means your contractions are starting*

You're laying in the cot in the medjack room. The creators didn't send up any drugs for you so you're having a natural birth.

The contractions are super painful and as the time goes on they get longer and more painful.

You're screaming in pain. You grab onto newts hand. You don't know how tight you're squeezing his hand but it's enough for him to scream.

*so I'm going to speed up the birth since I'm not going to write how long it takes nor do I know what truly goes down during a birth"

"You're fully dilated so it's time to start pushing" Clint tells you

"SHE HASNT STARTED YET!?" Newt screams in confusion and pain.

"Alright you need to take deep breathes and when I say push, push"

You try to nod. Another contraction hits making you scream again.

Tears are sliding down your cheeks from the pain.

You look over at newt to see how tightly you are squeezing his hand once you see that he is in pain you let go.

"Alright breathe" Clint says

You take a deep breathe. Pain racking your body.

"Okay push" Clint instructs

"SHUCK" you scream.

"You're doing great keep going"

*im too lazy so let's skip to the part where the baby is done coming out*

"One final push"

Finally the pain comes to an end and before you can see the baby you pass out.

*newts pov*

That is probably the most beautiful and disgusting thing I have ever seen.

I hold my kids in my arms.

Y/n had twins and neither of us knew until she gave birth.

A beautiful girl and a handsome boy.

"Newt?" I hear a feminine voice say.

I walk over to y/n to see her lying on the bed.