21) "you're alive???" - gally

Request yayayayya. I'm going to try my best with this I'm not very good at these ones. Obviously this is different from the books and movies.

The group of masked men lead you and the other gladers to a man named Vince

You tag behind the gladers newt by your side. Ever since chuck and gally died you haven't been the same.

When you were in the glade you were a very happy and preppy person. Not only that but you were dating gally and although you were stuck in a maze you were happy to be with him. You two loved each other very much.

When Minho threw the spear at gally you felt your whole world die. You watched the love of your life die. That feeling was more painful than when you got stung by a griever.

"You okay?" Newt asks you holding onto your shoulder.

You look up at newt with the a look that says 'you already know the answer'.

He sighs, "you know y/n -" he is cut off by the masked guy who was leading your group stopping abruptly.

"Are these the people" a man asks

"Yup" someone says

"I'm Vince" he says introducing himself to the group.

Vince starts talking but you zone out.

A few minutes pass by before a voice causes you to break yourself from the trance.

"How do we know we can trust you!" Thomas growls at Vince.

"Well your friend over here did and he is still alive and thriving" Vince says pointing to the guy who lead us.

We all look at him confused.

"Are we suppose to know him or something" Minho asks

"What" Vince turns to look at the guy and shakes his head

"Take off your mask so they know who you are"
Vince tells him

The guy takes off the mask and we all gasp.

"You're alive!?" Minho says in shock.

You stand there frozen in shock

"YOU SHUCKER" Thomas screams before lunging at gally.

He tackles gally to the ground and throws punches. Gally doesn't fight back.

The gladers rush to pull Thomas off of gally.

"LET ME KILL HIM LIKE HE DID TO CHUCK" Thomas screams in anger.

Eventually you walk up to gally. Everyone stops talking to look at you. Thomas stops screaming at gally to watch your reaction.

You cup gallys cheek, "y/n-" gally goes to talk but you hold up your other hand telling him to be quiet.

"You're alive" you whisper.

"I'm alive baby" gally says. Gally leans in to kiss you.

before your lips can touch your fist connects with his face.

Gally staggers back a bit and the gladers gasp in shock.

"THIS ENTIRE TIME I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD AND YOU WERE ALIVE." You scream hitting gallys chest. All the emotions you've kept in now escaping.

"I WATCHED YOU DIE. I MOURNED YOUR DEATH FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS" Tears were now streaming down your cheeks.

"Please let me spe-" gally says but you cut him off

"I STAYED UP EVERY NIGHT CRY-" this time gally is the one who cuts you off.

but not with words.

Gally presses his lips to yours. You stand there frozen but eventually your lips began to move with his.

You wrap your arms around his neck his hands wrapping around your waist.

You pull away.

"I missed you so much" you whisper.

"I know babygirl, but I'm here now and I don't plan on leaving you again" gally says wiping away the tears from your face.

you hug him. Burying your face into his chest.

"How are you still alive and why shouldn't we kill you right now for what you did to chuck" Thomas growls.

"Long story short I was being controlled by wicked I never meant to kill chuck or even hurt him" 

"But enough of story time let's get you all settled" Vince says

"Show then their rooms for the night" Vince yells to someone.

They lead you and the gladers to a bunch of rooms.

You go to walk into one but an arm pulls you back. "You will be sleeping with me tonight we have a lot to catch up on"

You nod and gally leads you to a separate room with a small bed. The two of you get into bed together.

You roll over your back facing gally. You didn't know what to say to him. Your mind was all over the place. You still couldn't believe he is alive.

You feel arms wrap around your waist and pull you closer to gallys chest. He places kisses on your neck just like he did when you two slept together in the glade.

"I've missed you so much. There wasn't one minute that you weren't on my mind. Every second I was worried about you. I didn't know if you were still alive. I'm so sorry baby." Gally confesses.

You turn around to face him.

"I watched you die gally. I will never get the image of that moment out of my head" you whine to him.

"I know but I'm alive and I never plan on leaving you again. I love you so much and nothing ever changed that" He presses his lips to yours you responding right away.

He pulls away and kisses your forehead.

"Forever and ever" he whispers

"Forever and ever"

Hope that was good

Hope that was good. I tried my best.