31)⚠️ choosing the wrong girl-thomas⚠️

hey y'all this is a request I'm trying my best to write requests the way the person wants them. I apologize if it isn't good. . this isn't going to be exactly like the movies or anything like the book.

⚠️this imagine has rape triggers.⚠️

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*takes place in the death cure*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*"are you sure?" you ask looking up into his eyes as you lay your head on his chest.

"100% we will get out of here and once we do its you and me against the world. we will spend the rest of our lives together, create a family. live a happily ever after" he tells you.

"aren't you scared, scared something will happen to one of us, scared something will come between us?" you ask sitting up and hugging your knees to your chest.

he pulls you against his chest placing a kiss on the top of your head. "as long as I live I won't let anything come between us and I won't let anything ever happen to you"

your heart swells and you feel safe in his arms. "I love you Thomas to the moon and back"

"I love you y/n to the moon and back"*

"LIAR" you scream punching the once white walls in your room. the blood from your knuckles painting the wall red.

"LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR" you scream punching the wall repeatedly.

"Y/N STOP" Minho yells running up behind you, he grabs your arms preventing you from further hurting yourself. you fall to the ground tears sliding down your face.

sobs escaping from your mouth. Minho falls to the ground with you, he pulls you against his chest and rubs your back soothingly as you cry into his chest.

"he lied" you cry to Minho.

"I know shhhh I know" he whispers into your ear.

after what feels like an hour you back away from him. your eyes swollen and your face red.

"h-he promised min" you whimper.

"he promised nothing would ever come between us and that he would never let anything happen to me... I'm so stupid this is all my fault I should have seen the way he acted when Teresa came. I should have known". tears escape your eyes.

"y/n this isn't your fault none of this is. you can't blame yourself. Thomas is the one who made the decision he's the reason we are here, but I know he's coming for us. don't lose hope." Minho tells you, the look of pity in his eyes.

~*~

1 week.

its been 1 week since you ended up in the wicked facility.

its been 1 week since Thomas chose Teresa over you, over his own girlfriend.

* "let's make a deal Thomas" Janson says a smirk resting on his face. "what kind of deal" Thomas growls his eyes glued to the guards holding you and Minho. "you give us Teresa and in exchange we give you back your girlfriend" Janson explains.

"you want me to choose between Teresa and y/n? and If I don't" Thomas repeats, fear evident on his face.

"then we take both of them, you have 10 seconds to make your decision" Janson barks.