28) the other girl- minho

This is a request I got lazy so sorry it took so long to write.

——————————————————————

It's been exactly 1 week, 3 hours, 24 minutes, and 43 seconds since Teresa came to the glade.

At first you were super excited to have another girl in the glade, you assumed the two of you would become best friends and have each other's backs. Yeah you loved your friends but sometimes you need another girl to talk to. Someone who understood what you go through.

When Teresa came you begged alby to let you give her a tour and he agreed. The tour was great the two of you Got along super well. Basically you two hit it off immediately.

Unfortunately, you weren't the only person that Teresa hit it off with. She got on super well with no one other than your boyfriend Minho.

~*~

"You need me to do anything else or am I free to go?" You ask frypan. You had just finished helping him clean up the dishes after dinner.

"You can go, but tomorrow I want you to come in a little early I'm thinking of making cookies" frypan says while wiping the crumbs off a table.

"Yeah that's fine, bye fry"

"Bye y/n" he waves you off and you leave.

You begin heading towards the map room where Minho usually waits to meet you.

"Hey minho" you say opening the door.

Your eyes squint in confusion. The room is completely empty, so where's Minho?

You turn around scanning the glade looking for an Asian drama queen.

"Ah ha" you say spotting your mans perfectly styled hair, he's sitting by the entrance of the showers talking to someone.

You walk over there.

When you reach him you realize the person he is talking to is Teresa.

"Hey guys" you say greeting them.

"Hey babe" "hey y/n" they say at the same time

"You weren't waiting in the map room" you tell Minho.

"Oh! I'm sorry I forgot Teresa asked if I wanted to go on a walk with her and I totally forgot, forgive me?" He asks giving you his best puppy dog eyes.

"Yea just don't forget next time" you tell him while winking so he knows you're joking.

"Well I'm going to go meet Thomas and newt at the dead heads for some games you guys want to come?"

"We can't we are going to play a prank on gally" Minho says

"Oh that's fine I'll come with" you tell them with a smile

"Actually we were hoping it would just be us three people might make others suspicious" Teresa says, your smile falters a bit but you put on a fake smile.

"That's fine maybe next time. I'll see you tonight Minho bye Teresa" Minho waves at you and Teresa smiles.

You walk away the sounds of Teresa and Minhos laughter growing softer as the distance grows.