53) argument-frypan

I got a list of everyone who comments "roof roof" or "🐶" when I type the word "bark" all of you are cancelled.

This was a request :))) thank you so much for commenting and requesting.
———————————————————————————

You and frypan have been dating for 3 months and it's been good so far until you two had an argument.

You two both had a bad day and said some things to each other that you didn't mean. both of you are too stubborn to admit you are wrong and stopped talking.

this led to both of you being in terrible moods and the rest of the glade being forced to suffer.

However, only a few people in the glade knew you two were dating.

~*~

"Stupid shucking nail" you grunt as you hammer the nail into a piece of wood.

"hey I don't think you need to hit it that hard" kam, another builder, says from next to you

You roll your eyes and ignore him.

"Stupid nail won't go in" you seethe trying to hit the nail a little harder than before

"Seriously y/n you don't need to hit it that har-"

"SHUCK" you shout as the nail you just hit bends.

"SCREW THIS" you toss the hammer aside and kick the wooden board.

"y/n are you okay? you've been a little off recently?" kam asks gently as he rests his hand on your shoulder.

You shrug it off and turn away. "I'm fine" you huff

Kam looks at you skeptically. You glare at him. He holds his hands up in surrender

"I'm not trying to get in a fight, why don't you just stop and continue tomorrow. we are the last ones here everyone left for dinner already. I noticed you skipped breakfast and lunch today getting food might help with whatever is going on" you contemplate going with him to get dinner.

On one hand you're hungry.

On the other hand you don't want to see frypan.

The thought of seeing frypan makes your anger flare up again, but before you can decline the invitation your stomach clenches in hunger.

"okay fine" you agree

"Okay great, let me just clean up our stuff and we can walk down to dinner together" You nod your head and wait for him to finish up.

when he's done he jogs up to you and the two of you walk side by side.

"So you gonna tell me what has you so upset?" kam asks

"I'm not upset"

"I know I can't read minds but i don't need to in order to be able to tell that you're upset. I can see it all over your face" You look over at him and he just looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

"alright I am upset, but I really don't want to talk about it. I appreciate the concern but all I need right now is food then sleep" Kam nods.

"Okay" he pushes open the door to the homestead.

"what do you think they made for dinner?" He swiftly changes the topic of conversation.

You scan the homestead on the lookout for frypan. He's not in the room which means he's probably in the kitchen.

The two of you get in line for food.

"I heard Clint's mad at Minho" you turn to look at kam with interest.