27) pregnant pt 2 - newt

This is going to jump around a bit so bare with me here.

——————————————————————

You've officially been pregnant for 2 months now and the pregnancy has started to show a little more.

Newt has been extra protective around you. Every time you do something you have to tell him first or he freaks out.

The boys have been super supportive. Although some of them have started to avoid you a little bit because of the hormone changes and mood swings.

Yesterday you were sitting outside with Minho just talking while newt was helping alby with something. When a bug landed on Minho's leg and he started freaking out so you killed it with your shoe, then you started crying because you felt bad about killing it.

Minho started freaking out because you were crying and didn't know what to do so he started calling for newt hysterically.

A bunch of gladers including newt thought something was wrong because of Minho's screaming and came running over.

When they saw you crying they all started freaking out and didn't know what to do.

Then you started laughing seeing their reactions and it made them even more confused and Minho freaked out yelling that you were 'crazy' and finally stopped yelling when newt slapped the back of his head.

Good times.
————————
3 months.

What you have:
• morning sickness
•fatigue
•loss of bladder control
•constipation
•vaginal discharge
•leg cramps
•back pain
•mood swings
•food cravings
•tender breast
•stretch marks

Newt made all the gladers come to a meeting where the medjacks explained what happens to you each month of pregnancy so they gladers know what's normal and what's not normal.

~*~
You are sitting at dinner talking with the boys. Newts arm is wrapped around your waist.

You are chowing down a piece of chocolate (one of your cravings)

The boys are chatting. You were sorta zoning out you were tired and leaning against newt your eyes drowsy.

Suddenly you shoot up.

This catches the attention of everyone at the table.

"You alright babe" newt asks, concern written all over his face.

"Yeah I'm- ow ow ow ow" you groan holding your leg.

"Leg cramp?" Newt asks. You nod your head yes.

"Give" he says, you put your leg on top of newts lap as he massages it.

"Thank you baby" you tell him while still munching on your chocolate.

Eventually the cramp goes away and you guys carry on the conversation. The fatigue takes over and you rest your head on newts shoulder and fall asleep.

10 minutes go by and you shoot up again. You try getting out of the seat.

"Hey hey where are you going" newt asks panicked by your sudden actions