Crossing The Line

Louisa's p.o.v

"This has to stop now! This thing where you think that you've been my friend
And don't even hear how you condescend-
Just like you've always done!~" I sing while poking his plastron, he looks at me shocked, but Leo says "Louisa-" but I shake my head. I glare at Leo now while facing him-
"No~- this has to stop now! Ignoring the things that I have to say
You leave me behind to sit and wait
The way you've always done!~" I sang before I noticed Donnie's sad look as he softly says "Louisa-" but I look at him and sigh. Holding up my hand I stop him from continuing before I look him in the eyes to convince him.
"Donnie, listen
I've wasted my whole life
I'm taking back what's mine now
It's what I feel is right~..." I sang softly, but Mikey takes a small step forward as he has a frown on his face "dudette-" I shake my head.
"Guys, listen
I know it's not too late
But you all hold me back and keep me there
When I wanna go, you're telling me to wait~....." I sang before making a big ice heart, I make it show a memory I have of us.

We were all hanging out while watching a dumb movie while laughing, but Powers chuckles in my head before changing the image. Now on the ice heart is me with glowing blue eyes, the guys flinched at the sight, so I melt the ice heart a bit scared. I don't show my fear as I look down a bit sadly while thinking my decisions through before looking at the gang.

"Well.. I won't wait~~" I sang while making snow/ice hit their faces to distract them, then I cover up my hair with ice before skating over random rooftops. I'm not paying attention as I still skate, but memories of every single one of them putting me down got to my head.
"There's a line between the winners and the losers...
There's a line between the chosen and the rest!~..." I sang while having memories of me trying to help out, but still barely got them happy.
"And I've done the best I could~-
But I've always known just where we stood
Me here with the luckless...
You all there with the blessed" I sang while thinking of me and the entire gang since they're actually a part of the show.
"And that line between the beggars and the choosers...
Is a line you never let me quite ignore~" I think of the way most of them yelling at me for something I couldn't control.
"How I've tried~- to jump that great divide~-..." I sang while thinking of when I've tried to act like I actually belong here.
"But I never got the chances you were given~-..." I sing, but hear swift footsteps running behind me, so I start skating backwards while glaring at the guys.
"You don't know~- how much I've been denied~-...
Well, I'm not being patient anymore!~-" I sing while looking each and every one of them in the eyes for a split second. They were probably shocked I could hear them, but I keep my glare as I continue skating backwards. 'Powers, you know how to get rid of them?' 'Yeah, if you let me take over I'll-' 'fine, you win.'
"I'm crossing the line!~~
And I'm done holding back" I sing while still showing my anger before making a snowball and throw it at Leo's face. He stumbled back as I continue skating backwards, the guys notice their brother's short absence. I try to hit Raph, but he seen that coming, so I just go back to skating forward again.
"So look out, dumb maniacs
But I'm fully awake!
I'm taking what's mine!~~" I sing before jumping up and doing a quick spin to jump this far distance of rooftops.
"Every drop, every smidge
If I'm freezing a bridge-
Let it break!~-" I sing out while I felt the ice sleeves coming back and my outfit changing into this ice outfit of shorts and a tank top.
"I'm crossing the line!~~~"

I skate above New York and make a small flurry of snow go out to get people's attention- the news people are here in an instant. The sight of them made me look over what's below me, the city... the news talking about Ice Dragon showing her face... and the guys. They're looking at me shocked as Donnie is looking hurt, so I breathe in and out at his look. My eyes tear up 'I can't do this... Donnie meant the world to me' my hand began freezing up more. 'Then let me take over, I have no feelings whatsoever, and you'll finally live up to your full potential.'

"And for us if we're over that's fine!~~~" I sing before looking at Joan's camera and finally listening to Powers and letting her take over. 'Your eyes are finally glowing the ocean blue they always were going to be' Powers tells me.
"I'm crossing the line!" I sing out together with Powers before she's now in control of my body with her forcing me into my mind.

No one's p.o.v

Powers smirks as she looks at her hands, then she clenched them as she knew she's in her final form and starts destroying New York. Joan and his camera guy had to go to the park so they wouldn't get hit with falling debris. The guys look up at Louisa's body with wide eyes as they realize that everything she said was the truth. Once her eyes turned that ocean blue they realized they didn't see Powers' true strength. "Here on Channel 6, we see that Ice Dragon is a villain through and through" Joan says as they hear loud crashes.

"Will we be able to defend ourselves from a ice and snow manipulating child? Or will we be known as her slaves??" Joan asks. Powers skates over and destroys the camera Joan was using before she froze the two up to their heads. They're shivering as they stand there, but Powers continues freezing up places before she thought of something even more fun. She skates around looking for the guys again and finally found them on the search for her. "You know.... you guys made this too easy" Powers says smugly before she lands by Raph.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever