Foot Clan?!

No one's p.o.v

When the little flurry went away Powers watched as the turtles get in fighting stances and Kash's eyes slowly turn red in anger too. "Don't get too angry now, Kashton - you might just faint" Powers says smugly before chuckling. Kash only narrows his eyes at Powers before she says "can't believe you got the weakest of the weak to defeat me. If anything, every single close friend or family member of yours could defeat me, and even then it wouldn't work. I've done this for thousands of years!" Josh and Winter share a look before working together.

They made a big snow ball to try and hit Powers out cold, but only Kash noticed the snowball as Powers says "and I have eyes on the back of my head. So there's nothing you can do that I won't see comin" Kash smirks at this saying "wanna make a wager?" Powers smirks too. Then Josh and Winter make the snowball go towards Powers, but she easily skated out of the way. The gang see the giant snowball and their eyes widen as Haven's eyes turn back to their normal color. Kash lost his smirk as he stood in front of the group and made a fire shield and melted the giant snowball.

Josh and Winter's eyes widen, so Powers says "you would lose that bet" she laughs before skating off, so Josh and Winter sigh. They skate down to in front of the group as Winter says "what happened?!" "We had to evacuate the Elementals to deal with her." Kash then says "the rumors came true - she turned against us, her powers took over." Josh facepalms a bit while looking up as Winter tears up while putting her hand over her mouth. Raph then says "you don't know how to stop her?" They shake their head, so the bros that weren't temporarily in charge look at Donnie.

Donnie noticed the looks and tries to think it over "first, we'll do like she said - get everyone that's close to us to try and take her down. Then we'll just work together and take her down forcefully" "and if that doesn't work??" Mikey asks confused. Kash thinks it over before saying "then we try to take her down on an emotional level." "Which is??" Raph and Haven ask confused on what Kash could mean, so he thinks of a way to explain it. "Remind her that we still care about her, and if that doesn't work we pray that she'll let us live."

Leo nods saying "that sounds like a good Plan B... not as much of a Plan C, but we'll see how it goes" with that the group start getting ready to leave. "Wait, what about us??" Winter asks as a few tears leave her eyes, so the group all share a look. Then Donnie says "go with the other Elementals, Powers doesn't know where they are. It'll be better once she doesn't know where you are either, you won't get hurt" "good luck" Josh says and pulls Winter. She tried to protest, but Josh still easily pulled Winter behind her to where they usually evacuate to.

"Well, let's go see where Louisa-" "Powers" Mikey corrected Raph, so Raph narrowed his eyes at his little brother, but Haven just scoffs. "Let's just follow that idiot before she does anything else destructive" Haven says and starts running. The rest just follow trying to think on what she could do in the short amount of time they last seen her.

-with Powers/Louisa-

'Hey, you said nothing about destroying Elemental-land!' Louisa says as she tries to take back over her body, but got pushed back by a weird force. She shrieked which annoyed Powers 'will you just shut it?! I'm on a roll here!' Powers scolds Louisa. Louisa huffed while looking around, then she noticed she's in her mind, but not in the mansion of her mind. Powers floats off, looking for a few specific mutants, but she knew she found them when she heard growling. "It's nice to see you, kitty cat" Powers says before turning around to see Tigerclaw.

Tigerclaw just narrowed his eye at Powers saying "what do you think you're doing?!" Powers chuckles at his tone. "Aw, don't worry - if you let me join you I'll unfreeze what's frozen, except my castle, then we can rule this world together." Tigerclaw huffs saying "what makes you think we'll let you join when you are nothing but a mere cub?" Powers scoffs. Then she heard the swift movement of Bebop and steps to the side easily avoiding the pink goop. Tigerclaw's eye widened before he stepped to the side and avoided the goop too.

Bebop didn't even have to show himself before Powers made a bit of snow go around and she sees Bebop's outline from some of the snow. Realization hit too late for Bebop when Powers easily kicked Bebop onto his back. He shows himself saying "you're crazy!" He yells out while looking at Powers shocked. Powers just softly smirks before standing up saying "and that big ol' rhino dude can come out!" Rocksteady still stayed in hiding. Bebop shakes his head saying "he's not here, gorgeous-" "oh please, you two are attached by the hip at this point."

Rocksteady was shocked by her words, but Fishface came out first "what crazy world do you live in where we let you join our team?!" He yelled out. He tried to kick her while her back was turned, but she took another side step and spun around to kick him. He had no time to react before she also kicked him back, so she rolls her eyes softly at this. 'Okay, I don't have time for this - convince them you want to join or I'll kill one of the turtles.' That's all Louisa had to hear before she gasped and her eyes went to their normal dark brown color.

Tigerclaw raised an eyebrow at her, but she sighs and thinks over her options for a quick second, then realized there's no other option. Louisa looks up at Tigerclaw with determination in her eyes "I want to join the Foot Clan." Tigerclaw smugly chuckles "tell us where their lair is-" "no" Louisa answers while narrowing her eyes at him. "You really think we'll let you join without telling us where they hide?" Tigerclaw asks before motioning to Louisa. Rahzar jumps out of nowhere as Fishface stands up and runs towards Louisa with Rahzar.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever