I'm Ready

Louisa's p.o.v

I couldn't help it, I had to be smug, so I stop at a random rooftop to look at Leo saying "any moment now, your highness" then I bow. When he deadpanned at me I stand straight again before skating backwards while pulling him. "Louisa, stop!..." Leo says as I continue going, so I look down as I skate and sigh at the thought of turning against the team.
"Believe me, I know
I've sunk pretty low" I admit as I keep skating, but then I look up at Leo while narrowing my eyes at him.
"But whatever I've done, you deserved!" I say just as upset, so he looks me in the eyes saying "Louisa-" but I'm getting too angry.

No one's p.o.v

From her anger Powers easily took over as her eyes instantly went back to ocean blue "quiet!... you've lost your Louisa-
She's the bad guy, that's fine
But it's no fault of mine
And some justice at last will be served!" Powers sang while smirking a bit while looking Leo in his eyes. "Please listen-" Leo started off, but Powers was even starting to get upset at Leo, so she stopped and dropped him.
"Now it's time to step up, or it's time to back down!
And there's only one answer for me!~" Powers explains to Leo, which confused him just a bit, so she continued to explain.
"And I'll stand up and fight, cause I know that she's right!
And I'm ready-
I'm ready-
I'm ready!~-...
Ready as I'll ever be~....." Powers says a bit amused at the thought before continuing to skate while pulling Leo again.
"You've ignored her for too long
But she followed along
Hoping one day you'd finally see~..." Powers says a bit angered that they treated Louisa like this for so long. Leo chuckles saying "we did see, it was just-"
"You can laugh, but it's fine" Powers says a bit crazily towards Leo for the chuckling while also giving him a bit of a crazy evil smile.
"Because the last laugh is mine
When you finally listen to me!~.." Powers sang before stopping and letting Leo watch as she skates up into the air and twirling a bit.
"Now it's time to rise up, or it's time to back down!
And the answer is easy to see!~" Powers explained before she stopped skating and just dropped down while perfectly landing on her feet.
"And I swear by your sword, I will not be ignored!" Powers sings while somehow unsheathing Leo's katana and twirling it around a bit.
"Are you ready?-
I'm ready-
I'm ready!~-...
Ready as I'll ever be~....." Powers sang while she finally reached her ice castle, in there you can hear some of the bad guys struggling to get around. Powers and Leo share a look before Powers looks away, still trying to stay on her planning. Then she chuckled softly before continuing-
"She never wanted to do this..." Powers softly explained before smirking at how that all turned out for her.
"But she's done it- and now I guarantee!~~-" Powers sang before she got in ear range of the castle and crossing her arms in front of Leo.
"That you will hear me~~..
Someday you'll thank me!~~..
I'll wreck your home and family~..." Powers says as Leo shakes his head saying "I will never thank you-"
"Yet my moment's at hand-
And I'm ready-
I'm ready-
I'm ready!~-..
Ready as I'll~- ever be!" Powers finished before she finally skated into the ice castle to see a bunch of craziness happening.

Tigerclaw trying to run around on all fours, Bebop is happily skating around like a ballerina, Rahzar is trying not to fall while staying on two feet. While Fishface is sitting in an ice-chair and facepalming as Rocksteady slipped and hit his head on the wall. Powers starts bursting out laughing as Leo furrowed his eye-ridges confused at the sight before him. "Seriously, if this is how you guys are now, should we be worried?" Leo asks smugly at this. Everyone froze as they look at the two, Bebop instantly went back to skating, Tigerclaw sat down on the floor, Rocksteady sat up and Fishface sat straight.

Rahzar ended up falling while laying on his abdomen, so what happened was Leo chuckled which made Powers hit him upside the head. "You are one dumb, turtle - you know that?" Powers asks before looking at Tigerclaw. He stands up before slowly making his way over to Powers and Leo, which made Powers deadpan at this. "What is with you and ice??" "Literally my thing, one of my strongest powers, kitty cat" Powers explained. Tigerclaw rolls his eye before saying "well done, cub - I didn't think you could actually do it."

"Did it in a matter of seconds, so... tell me, am I in?" Powers asks while smirking up at Tigerclaw, so he smirks down at her. "Welcome to the Foot Clan, Louisa-" "uh, it's Powers when my eyes are ocean blue, kitty cat. Thanks for trying" Powers interrupted with a bit of sarcasm "so dramatic" Tigerclaw says annoyed. Fishface then says "what kind of name is Powers?" "Well, when ya don't have a name, that's what you're referred to. What kind of name is Fishface?" Powers asks Fishface, so he nods saying "touché, kid."

Tigerclaw looks back down at Powers saying "for this, your first mission is to help us take over New York by being our threat." Leo's eyes widen at that, but Powers crossed her arms saying "go more into detail, kitty cat." "We'll go to some news people saying that if they don't let us be in charge of New York, we'll unleash you. And you'll start destroying New York" Tigerclaw explains while crossing his arms, so Powers frowns at this. "So I won't even have any fun?!" Powers asks, so she shakes her head and walks up to Tigerclaw.

"Nuh uh, if we're doing this, I guess we're doing this my way" Powers says while looking up at Tigerclaw with her eyes narrowed. Tigerclaw glares at Powers saying "you in what army? Shredder is our leader, not some whiny little girl." Powers narrowed her eyes at Tigerclaw as Leo sighs while shaking his head mumbling "shouldn't have said that." "'Whiny little girl'? May I remind you that I beat all of you painfully easily!?" Powers says angered. Rahzar growls a little saying "she has a point, Tigerclaw" "and right now Shredder isn't here."

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever