Kneeling

No one's p.o.v

Louisa got in control somehow as she gasped and looks over the city with tears brimming her eyes as she realized she basically did this. She was to blame for everything that's happening around New York- to this universe and everything bad with her mutant family.

"At the curtains call - it's the last of all
When the lights fade out, all the sinners crawl
So they dug your grave and the masquerade
Will come calling out at the mess you've made" Louisa sang out while tears start pouring from her eyes. Though some type of force got her to go down to the ground and she coughed up a bit of blood. She looks up to see the gang ready to fight, but Leo is the first to notice that her eyes are their normal dark brown.
"Don't wanna let you down, but I am mind-bound!" Louisa sang while looking at Donnie, his eyes widened as he finally noticed.
"Though this is all for you, can't really hide the truth
No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed" Louisa sang before sitting up and looking at everyone in front of her.
"This is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come-" Louisa got cut off as she screamed in pain, no one was even near her.

Powers just took control and put Louisa in a cell inside her head, so she smirks as she makes her eyes go back to their normal color. She stands up as she wipes off the blood under her bottom lip, then she cracks her neck. "Been nice seeing you dorks, but I got some planning to do - bye~~" She says before skating off. April tried to use her powers, but got forced back once she tried, so Powers just laughs as she continues skating. The gang share a look before Donnie says "okay, that was... I don't know what that was."

Leo groans saying "and you're the one that knows her better than all of us..." "well, we can't really read everyone like they're open books, Leo. You're always saying you love her - what do you think that was?!" "Just because I love someone doesn't mean I know everything about them." "Will ya both just shut it?!" Raph yells out frustrated, then he facepalms softly "we have to regroup. Let's call the Mutanimals, maybe they can help - they are a good team too" Donnie sighs and nods once. Leo just rolls his eyes and the gang start running down to the lair to try and contact the Mutanimals.

-back with Powers-

Powers chuckles as she skates through the air, doing a few flips as Louisa is trying to escape the cell she was left in. Though she didn't get far as Powers finally made it to her ice castle again, angry doesn't begin to describe how she is. The group in there is just now waking up, realizing what happened as they see the good guys gone. Powers crossed her arms and scoffed "okay, come with me" she says and led the group out of the castle. She led them to an abandoned warehouse "okay, this is where we part our ways."

Tigerclaw looks at Powers confused "what's that supposed to mean, cub?" Kit nods saying "yeah, tell us, kid. Why'd you lead us here?" Powers only smirks as her eyes glow while looking at the group from over her shoulder. "I no longer need you" Powers says as she kicks Kit into the wall, it almost broke as Kit falls to the floor. "What?! But you need us, gurl!" Bebop says, so Powers chuckles while standing in front of him. "For what? You couldn't even keep the turtles and their allies in one spot after I froze them."

Easily she made an unbreakable ice cage around Kit, so she instantly hit Bebop and Rocksteady into a set of stairs. They could only watch as Tigerclaw and Rahzar try to take her down next, though she easily took them down too. She grabbed Rahzar's claws and swung him into Tigerclaw, then she locked them up. Fishface just kneeled down as he hung his head down in shame, so Powers kicks him next to Kit's cage. Then she froze him in, so she looks at Bebop and Rocksteady, they kneeled too since they didn't want to hurt her.

Rahzar was the next to kneel, but Tigerclaw wasn't going to give in that quickly, so he kept on slashing at the bars. Powers pulled the two goons and put them in their own cage in-between Rahzar and Tigerclaw. Kit only watched as Tigerclaw kept on slashing at the bars, Powers waited for Tigerclaw to give in. It only took about ten minutes before Tigerclaw knew he was outplayed and useless in this fight. He hesitantly kneeled as he hung his head down in shame, criticizing himself under his breath.

Kit gasped as she watched this, but Powers smirks saying "good, kitty~ Now if you excuse me, I got a world to take over." Then she easily skated around, looking for any news reporters before she finally found Joan Grody. "I'm Joan Grody, and-" "look, it's her!" The cameraman interrupted Joan, so she looks back. Powers smirks as she skates down and landed right next to Joan, then she elbowed the woman away. She looked right into the camera saying "you all know me by many names, but the one I do go by is Powers."

The cameraman chuckled at the ridiculous sounding name, so Powers narrowed her eyes at him and made a snow-warrior. She easily made the warrior an ice-sword, and she pointed at the cameraman, so he screamed. Joan could only watch as her eyes widen, but the snow-warrior picks up the camera and faced it back at Powers. "As I was saying, I am taking over this world one way or another - there's nothing any of you can do to stop me. So count your prayers, for I am not sparing anyone" then she made an ice-kunai and broke the camera.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever