Family

No one's p.o.v

"What do you mean emotional enough??" Donnie asks as he takes a small step back, so Powers smirks saying "the ice controls you or you control it. If you're too emotional, like how Louisa was when I first talked to you at that farmhouse, it can reach the heart. Then it freezes the person in place, with me inside, but that's if the vessel gets emotional. When I get emotional I start freezing, and once the body freezes I'm sent far away and am never able to return. Depends on something, but I can't really remember" Powers says and shrugs her shoulders.

Donnie breathes in and out saying "but you've seen the goodness in some people, haven't you? You're seeing how much we want to help Louisa. How much we want to help the world!!" "So?" Powers asks while raising an eyebrow and tilting her head like a puppy. Donnie says "why destroy the world?! There's so many good people on it, like my family." "Oh, you're just adding that last part because you don't want to know you couldn't save your family. The people here are killing the planet, so I'm just doing the job quicker than they are- which is saying something."

The turtle then says "Powers, listen to me - you don't have to do this-" "oh, but I want to do it, Donatello!" Powers says before making her eyes glow. Donnie gasps, but this caught Louisa's attention as she tries to look through Powers' eyes. "I'll show you how determined I really am!!" Powers says as she slowly floats up, her hair going up too making her hair glow blue. Donnie tripped over his own foot as he tried to keep going back, so he looks up at Powers scared.

"If you feel my ice, look into my eyes" Powers sung as she makes sure her eyes are still glowing their bright ocean blue.
"It's where this demon hides, it's where this demon hides!
Don't get too close; it's dark inside
It's where this demon hides, it's where this demon hides!" Powers sang last before making a bunch of tiny ice chips scratch at Donnie's skin. Louisa's eyes widened at this as she stands up from inside the cage "no!" She yells out. Powers was shoved back into Louisa's head as Louisa somehow escaped the cage and gasps before falling to the rooftop. She's on her hands and knees before she looks up at Donnie who has scratches all over him. Tears start spilling out of Louisa's eyes as her hand starts to freeze up instantly.

Donnie noticed her hand and says "Louisa, wait!-" but she didn't wait as she starts skating off, feeling dumb that she could let this happen. 'Out of everything, why hurt Donnie?!' 'It's my job, kid! Now let me back in control, or else-' 'NO. You're gonna listen to me for once, I'm not letting you gain control again, I don't want anyone getting hurt. Especially if it's my family!' 'They've proven that they're not your family by basically turning their backs on you. They're nobodies!-' 'NO THEY'RE NOT!' Louisa grabs her head as she stops skating, tears still spilling as she does so.

'They took me in, they fed me, they taught me to fight for myself - which is what I'm gonna do now! You're gonna get out of me one way or another. It's only in a matter of what I think I can do!!' Louisa thinks as her hand still freezes up. Louisa realized it wasn't grabbing her head as she looks at it and her eyes widen at the sight. Donnie finally caught up as he looks at Louisa worried "Louisa, we can talk this out-" Louisa takes a small step back. Scared that Powers could come out at any time and hurt Donnie even more, so the ice moves up her arm even more.

Louisa grunted in pain as she holds her arm since the ice is starting to get heavy, but now her feet are freezing up as she now has to slide a bit to move. Donnie looks at Louisa scared that she'll fall off the roof "stop! I don't want you to get hurt anymore. Not by me- not by Powers- not by anyone!" Louisa says as the ice moved up to her knees. Her other arm catching up to being as frozen as her left one, so all she can do is stand there as Donnie stumbles towards her. "Louisa, you have to calm down-" "how can I calm down?! Look around, Donatello."

Hearing her say his full name got him to stop, he slowly did as she said and noticed how wrecked New York looks, everyone already had to evacuate too. Louisa then says "there's nothing to be calm about... the one thing I always feared would happen is already done. I've gotten you all to hate me- I'm destroying your home! Your relationships!!" Donnie looks back at Louisa. She's frozen on her hands up to her shoulders and her feet up to her waist as she screams in pain. That's when she breathes in and out before looking around one more time, then looks back at Donnie.

"They say it's what you make, I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul, I need to let you go" Louisa sang as her eyes tear up, just looking Donnie in the eye as his tears are flowing out. 'I can't leave him like this!! Maybe we can defeat Powers-' 'there's no way to defeat me, Weeza. You're done-' Louisa screams in anger before making her head look down, that's when her neck froze into place.
"I can't escape this now, unless you show me how!" Louisa sang, so Donnie barely gets to Louisa and kneels to look her in the eye. She looks at him as he's smiling softly "we've been through a lot, Louisa - this shouldn't be any different. We've been threaten with our lives on the line, and we still made it through it, we just always found a way." "There might not be a way this time-" "and when I've said that, you always said we'll find one. Now let's find one, together!" Donnie interrupted Louisa and holds his hand out for her to grab.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever