Foot Clan?

No one's p.o.v

Tigerclaw was looking into her eyes because Powers is now back in control as her eyes are back to ocean blue, so she rolls her eyes. "Ignore the eyes, cat, and just tell me what you were saying!" Powers scolds Tigerclaw a bit. He rolls his eye before continuing with what he was saying before the change of eye color distracted him. "You have guts, little cub... if you can bring me Leonardo, I can guarantee you a spot in the Foot Clan. If you can't - I'll end your life on the spot" Powers bowed a bit saying "you won't be disappointed."

Then she skates off in search of Leo- "after you unmelt what you froze in this city!" Tigerclaw yells out, so Powers looks back at him. She playfully pouted saying "aw, you're no fun" she let everything she froze unmelt. With that she stops skating and just goes back to flying with the powers 'are you really gonna get Leo?' 'If it means doing my plan; yes.' Powers answered Louisa, but Louisa sighs inside the head saying 'just go easy on him.' 'Eh, depends on when I see him' Powers says to Louisa, but then flies up to this rooftop.

She breathed in the night air as the gang decided to fan-out to look for Powers, turns out Donnie said that so more ground could get covered. He didn't really think that he'd be the first to find Powers on top of a random rooftop. "Powers!" Donnie says upset, so Powers looks over at Donnie and rolls her eyes. "Oh great, it's you.. I was hoping for the one in blue-" "oh just shut it, I am a button away on calling for backup." Donnie grabs out his t-phone which got Powers to chuckle "even if you have an army, it won't help, Donatello~" She says playfully.

Donnie then sighs before texting April to tell Casey to meet up at Murakami's- which was Leo's direction, so he'd inform them on the situation. Then he looks up at Powers and thinks Plan B would be better than Plan A at the moment. "Powers, let me speak to Louisa" Donnie says while looking Powers directly in her ocean blue eyes. Powers smiles before holding back a few laughs "that's the angle you're going with? That's the worse one. Even if I did let her be in control, she wouldn't want to talk with you anyways, Donatello."

"That's for her to decide" "but I can hear her in my head just like she used to hear me" Powers says while pointing at her head. "Plus, she just got done with being so mad at all of you she willingly joined the Foot Clan." "I don't believe you-" "okay, then let me say this - she remembered both Raph and Baxter's words. She also said that you guys wouldn't be able to silence her and change her mind if she joined. She's ready to take every single one of you down" Powers says with a bit of an amused chuckle.

A few tears went into Donnie's eyes, but he wipes at them saying "but you forgot one thing, Powers" "oh? And what's that??" Powers asks interested. Donnie smirks a bit saying "you gave us actual ammo on how to take you down" "you sound pretty sure on that. And I already know I didn't, so tell me, toitle" Powers says before making a quick ice-cane. She leaned against it while looking at Donnie saying "what 'ammo'?" Donnie then crossed his arms. "You said Louisa can take over once she gets emotional" "but you're forgetting she's broken down."

Powers stands up while twirling around the cane before saying "she can't get emotional from you anymore" her voice combined with Louisa's. Louisa was shocked at that 'wait, but I didn't want to say that!' 'You should've seen this coming. I told you I'd get to have my fun, this is just the beginning of it, sweetie~' Powers thinks with a smirk. Donnie takes a step back shocked that he heard Louisa's voice with Powers, but he shakes his head. "Joke's on you, Powers - when you're broken down that's when you're more vulnerable to being emotional."

"Since when is that how it works??" Powers asks confused while furrowing her eyebrows basing her knowledge of people based on her past. Donnie chuckled saying "since forever! Louisa, if you can hear me-" "she really can't, Donnie." "I know she can, because you told me she can see what's happening before, so she can definitely hear me." Powers groaned saying "fine, but this will be amusing - go ahead, try to get her to be emotional." Donnie breathes in and out before saying "Louisa, come on - we're all worried about you."

'You weren't worried when I tried to tell you that I'm losing myself to Powers-' "we thought you were strong enough to hold Powers back. Despite how much we said otherwise, or thought that it wasn't happening, the truth is - we were scared." 'Huh??' 'This is seriously getting your attention??' Powers asks confused and annoyed. "We were scared that we'd lose the best girl to randomly come into our lives, so we joked about it. Just to lighten the mood, and yes, on our end that was a pretty bad thing" Donnie says while looking down.

Then he looks Powers in the eye saying "but now we've realized that we made a terrible mistake... so please come back." 'Powers, let me talk to Donnie' 'shell no! I'm finally in control, I ain't letting that go this early.' 'POWERS, LET ME BE IN CONTROL NOW!' Louisa thinks angrily towards Powers, but she rolled her eyes. "She said she's done with you, Dorkatello, now if you excuse-a-moi, I got a leader in blue to find." Donnie looks down, but Louisa couldn't take it as she struggled with getting back in charge with her body.

"Stay outta this, idiot" "no! I am NOT losing this opportunity to talk this out!!" Powers and Louisa argued as Louisa's body dropped to its knees. The two struggled to be in charge, so Donnie's eyes widened as he looks back at Louisa/Powers. Then realization hit as he slides on his knee-pads and gets Louisa's eyes to look him in his. Her right and left eye took turns on being ocean blue/dark brown, so Donnie looks into her eyes worried. "Louisa, you can fight it - we have to talk about this, I can help you!" Donnie says to Louisa.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever