Melting

No one's p.o.v

No one even noticed that Kash wasn't there as they instantly ran up the stairs towards the doorway, the bad guys heard this. Then they all got in their fighting stances by the sides of the door so the group wouldn't see them. Bebop also turned invisible as Rocksteady was readying himself to headbutt whoever came through first. The first one through was Donnie, but Leo yells out "look out!" Donnie instantly slid down. Rocksteady went to charge and missed Donnie as he actually hit Raph instead and made the turtle fly.

The gang look quick and actually see that Shredder's goons are prepared to fight, so they got to work on them quickly. Raph slowly made his way into battle since he hurt his shell a bit hitting into the ice wall. Powers and Tigerclaw smirk as they watch the group fight, but Leo was a bit shocked that Donnie was prepared. "Wait, how'd you-" "you're not the only one that can make a good leader, Leo" Donnie says playfully. Tigerclaw lowly growled before going to stand up, but Powers holds up her hand.

Tigerclaw looks at her and stayed where he was as she says "let me deal with them, I forgot they can catch on quick to some plans." Donnie's eyes widened as Powers swayed her hips while smirking at Donnie, he blushed as he stood there. Leo had realization hit quick as he watched this "Donnie, don't fall for it!" Though Donnie couldn't hear him. He was getting lost in his thoughts, forgetting for a second that the girl in front of him isn't Louisa. Powers grabs Donnie by his plastron and pulled him down to face her better and she looks Donnie directly in the eye.

"Don Don~ Let's take these goons down together!" Powers says while using Louisa's voice to make Donnie fall for this. Louisa gasps in her mind and tried taking over to stop Powers from whatever she was about to do. Though Powers is in control here and she doesn't want to lose it, which is how she easily picked Donnie up. Then she body slammed Donnie down before freezing him up to his neck, Donnie's eyes widened as he grunted at the slam. Haven seen that happen as she goes to take on Powers, but Powers slid to the left and watched as Haven couldn't stop.

The ice made her slide all the way towards the wall and she knocked herself out, so Powers easily froze the girl up to her neck. Powers scoffs at this saying "you're so predictable" then she easily grabbed Mikey by his wrist and skated around in circles. Mikey screamed as he was being used as a whip to hit Raph down along with Casey. Baxter had wide eyes as he watched this, but Kit got to him and put her claws at his neck. He was frozen in fear now as he noticed the claws at his neck and noticed who it was that had him.

Powers abruptly stopped spinning and froze Mikey up this neck before punching April in the face and froze her up. April didn't even have time to try and use her own powers, then Powers easily froze up the other two. She huffs and glares at the rest of the goons saying "you're all useless - utterly useless." Then she skates out of the ice castle to look over the town, Louisa was in her mind while being on her knees. Feeling like she's failed the team, like she should've tried to fight back harder... she was the one that felt useless.

Back at the ice castle though Kash watched as Powers skates off and he runs in himself and easily swung Bebop into Fishface. The goons were a bit shocked to see Kash coming in, so he instantly knocked out Bebop and Fishface. Rocksteady started running towards Kash, so the fire elemental ran and stood in front of the throne Tigerclaw was on. Tigerclaw seen this as an advantage and went to strike at Kash, but he slid out of the way last second. Rocksteady hit Tigerclaw instead as he got slashed at by Tigerclaw's claws.

The two got knocked out quickly because of the others blow, so Kash easily went towards Kit and looked her in the eye. "Drop down... and no one gets hurt" Kash says as his eyes turn red, so she lowly growls before moving her hand. Baxter instantly went by Kash before saying "where'd Rahzar go?-" Rahzar roars out as he goes to strike at Baxter. Kit's eyes widened before she skates over and kicks Rahzar's jaw, Kash's eyes widened at this as they lose their red color. Rahzar looks at Kit shocked as he glares at her, but goes to slash at Baxter again.

Kash just made some fire go his way before knocking him out, so he sighs in relief before Baxter says "just act like you got knocked out, Kit. You won't stop us.. will you?" She looks at Baxter while thinking it over, so Kash knocked her out. Baxter's eyes widened "what was that for?!" Baxter asked while glaring at Kash, so he waves his hand to try and get the pain away. "She was thinking about it, most of the time the bad guys have to think if they want to do it when they get asked this." Baxter sighs before Donnie and Leo start struggling in their ice "get us out!" Kash nods once.

He went over to Donnie first and melted him out, then he skates over to Leo and does the same, so they shiver a bit at the cold sensation on their skin. Kash easily went and melted the rest of the gang out of their ice and Leo woke them up easily somehow. Donnie then says "she couldn't have gotten far, come on!" With that the gang went to find Powers. She, on the other hand, is looking over New York from above, smirking at the new land she'll be able to take over. Though her eyes landed on the parts she already destroyed, so Louisa finally looks and gasps.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but now forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever