Backstory

No one's p.o.v

-few hour time skip since the gang needed a break to gain energy back-

Powers was still slowly destroying New York, everyone was screaming which got her chuckling softly to herself in amusement. 'Powers, just-' that's all Powers could hear since now she's able to tune Louisa out like how she used to do to her. Louisa groans as she still tries to think on how to stop Powers from the inside, but it seems like nothing can stop her. It's as if Powers has been dead inside for years to the point where nothing can effect her when it comes to emotions. Louisa sighs and sits down, still trying to think, but Powers is still destroying New York, only leaving her castle alone.

With the Hamato family though, they're in pain as they sit in the warehouse, but Mikey runs towards Leatherhead's cage worried. "Leatherhead! Don't worry, dude - I'll get you out of there!!" Mikey yells and tries to break the cage. Though the ice was unbreakable, so all Mikey was doing, if he was even lucky, was making a few scratches. Leatherhead just sadly says "it is no use, Michelangelo" Mikey finally stopped at that as he looks at his best friend shocked. Rockwell looks down saying "he is right, she is able to make unbreakable ice - there's no way getting through this."

Slash looks up at Raph and Leo saying "get my sister back for me, will ya?" Mondo nods with tears saying "yeah! Save her!!" Leo and Raph nod once. With that Hamato family left the bad guys and the Mutanimals in the warehouse to just sit and wait. "So... anyone know what to say?" Rahzar asks, so Tigerclaw snaps "shut it!" It went back to being silent after that.

-at the lair-

April, Casey and Baster along with Haven and Kash sit, they got told to wait behind as a just in case, so the guys walk in slowly. Kash's eyes widened as he runs over to them and helps Mikey to the couch, Baxter helped Raph, Casey helped Leo as April helped Donnie. Haven just watched as the four sat down and Master Splinter stands behind the couch and leans on it. "What happened?!" Haven asks as she tries to make sure her eyes wouldn't turn green out of anger. Leo looks at the group saying "the Mutanimals got captured" Casey gasps saying "no way."

Raph then adds "Powers also has Shredder's goons caged up..." Mikey looks down saying "she's relentless, dudes" Donnie then looks to the side. "I don't know if we can even reach out to Louisa anymore- I'm losing hope" Donnie says while setting his hand on his forehead. April stands up saying "we can't just give up! There has to be something that we can do." Master Splinter says "April is right, we all can't give up, but whatever we plan Powers outsmarts us with strength. Which she has enough of, both mentally and physically" "so what do we do?!" Kash asks upset.

Baxter nods saying "what, do we catch her off-guard?! It's like she's always three steps ahead!" Donnie tries to think about this all over again. Though he sighs saying "we've tried emotionally reaching to Louisa, which only worked for me. We've tried full on taking her, which didn't work out at all... maybe I have to be alone when I talk to her again." "Donnie, did Powers hit ya too many times in the head?!" Haven asks as she punched his arm. Donnie flinched at the hit, but Raph nods saying "yeah, that's a suicide plan!" "Well, it seems to be the only one we got."

Leo stands up in front of Donnie saying "you can't be serious- sensei?! What do you think?" Master Splinter hums in thought. Then he strokes his chin, remembering she even deflected his hit and knocked him out cold came to him. Master Splinter also remembers what Donnie just said, that Louisa only listened when it came to Donnie. He opens his eyes as he looks down at Donnie, determination and barely little hope is shining in his eyes. "Donatello is right" Master Splinter says, so Donnie nods once and stands up, pushing Leo back softly.

"Just promise me you'll be careful and call if you need the backup" Master Splinter says while continuing to look at Donnie. So the smart-turtle nods once and makes his way out of the lair "you really think he can do it?" Casey asks Master Splinter. All the man does is say "he has to... or else New York is doomed along with the world."

-with Powers-

Powers laughs evilly as she continues to destroy New York, she's starting to run out of stuff to destroy, but Donnie is on one of the remaining buildings. "Powers!" Donnie yells out, so she looks down at the turtle and sees he's alone. She shakes her head and floats down onto the rooftop "really? This again??" She asks. Donnie just breathes in and out saying "Powers, this has to stop - why are you even here?" Powers smirks. "Now that's a question I barely get asked, why I was made, or even why I do what I do."

Donnie looks at Powers saying "well, you gonna tell me?" "Because the person who summoned me, years ago - knew the humans were bad. Knew that creation itself was bad, if it could freely think - bad! He found a summoning book. He asked for an evil spirit of destruction, so I came along and he put me inside his daughter. I was like a split personality, just like how I am to Louisa - the girl figured out she has powers. So of course I was used, which is how the vessel I use works - the more stronger the vessel gets, the closer I am to coming out."

Donnie's eyes were wide at this, but Powers continued "I ended up coming out after about a few years since she was a really slow learner. But when I came out she trusted me instantly for some reason, so I was able to destroy the world instantly. After that some alien race on a different planet with excellent technology killed me. So when the world started all over again, I came back, without anyone needing to summon me since the job was already done. Once I'm summoned, there's no way of getting rid of me until I'm emotional enough."

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever