Speechless

Louisa's p.o.v

I easily dodged their fists and kicked Fishface hard on his side, he flew as he grunts, but that gave Rahzar a chance to slash my shoulder. The pain was unbearable as I hold my shoulder, but then I smirk up at Rahzar to show him that I'm alright. Bebop and Rocksteady basically stayed back 'probably because they like me' I think as I heal my shoulder with my hand. Rahzar then scoffs as we kept fighting since Fishface was having a bit of trouble getting up. "What makes you think you'd be able to go against those guys anyways? Weren't they your family or somethin?" Rahzar asks while going to knock me out.

Though his words made a bit of a cut on my heart I easily caught his fist before hiding the thought with a scoff.
"Here comes a wave meant to wash me away
A tide that is taking me under..." I sing before throwing Rahzar over my shoulder, he screamed until he grunted at the land.
"Swallowing sand left with nothing to say-" "someone take her down!" Tigerclaw yells at me, so I brush my hair back over my shoulders.
"My voice drowned out in the thunder!" I sang while I watch Bebop and Rocksteady start running my way. Fishface was just watching a bit shocked- maybe even a bit scared-
"But I won't cry~...
I won't start to crumble~
Whenever they try~
To shut me, or cut me down!~" I sang as they just got close enough to hit me, so I take them down temporarily. Then I make an ice circle that's showing the bros, Baxter, Kash and Haven which got Tigerclaw's attention.
"I won't be silenced~" I sing before glaring back down at Tigerclaw and pointing at him which got his eye on me quick.
"You can't keep my quiet!~
Won't tremble when you try it~-
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless!~-" I sing before Tigerclaw starts to growl a little "fine, I'll take care of her myself" he extends his claws before running my way.
"Cause I'll breathe~-" Easily I dodged his claws as I try to concentrate on my case to show him that I'm determined to beat the guys down.
"When they try to suffocate me~-
Don't you underestimate me~-" with that being said I kicked his chest and watched as his feet skidded back a bit, then he lowly growls before running at me again.
"All I know is I won't go speechless..." I sing before dodging another swing of his claws and jumping up to punch him in the face. Then I skate up above and out of their reach while finally melting the ice circle I made earlier.
"Written in stone
Every rule, every word" memories of the guys killing Shredder come into mind, but at this point I don't care if I change the show anymore. Then I remember how the guys somehow saving the world countless times in the future.
"Centuries old and unbending~.." I sing out before thinking about what's hit me the most from what I've heard lately.
"'Stay in your place'" Raph's words came to my mind first before Baxter's came louder than Raph's instantly.
"'Better seen and not heard'-
But now that story is ending!~" I sing before dropping to my feet and I glare at the group that's standing before me.

Fishface finally looked like he wasn't scared as he and Rahzar start to run my way, but Tigerclaw held his hand up and they stopped. Rahzar huffs and crossed his arms upset while glaring at me, but Fishface looked a bit relieved. I smirk a bit before standing in a fighting position, feeling like I'm ready for whatever they can throw at me while my tail sways softly.
"So come on and try!~" I motion them to run my way with two fingers, that got Fishface's eyes to widen as Rahzar smirks.
"Try to shut and cut me down!~" I sang which finally got the two running towards me again, but Tigerclaw looked a bit intrigued. Then he motioned Bebop and Rocksteady to come running at me, they looked hesitant, but did anyways.
"I won't be silenced!~" I sing while easily taking them down-
"You can't keep me quiet!~" This time though I made sure they wouldn't get up for a bit so I can finally be done with this.

I chuckle at how they groan, but Tigerclaw realized that he's out of men to send at me, so he advanced towards me. One of my dog ears flicked up like how Powers used them and I heard Tigerclaw running this way. Then I make an ice-sword and deflect Tigerclaw's claws while trying to stand my ground.
"All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless!~-" I sing and force Tigerclaw back, but I power up my hand quick and try to focus a lot of my power into it.
"Let the storm in~" With my powers now in my hand I make it look like there's a storm right here on this rooftop. Tigerclaw will be lost unless he can smell through this snow- I'm positive he can't as I go for a sneak attack. "You little-"
"No, I won't live unspoken~-" I sing to show him I can interrupt him just like he interrupted me earlier, but I smirk at this interruption.
"Cause I know that I won't go speechless~.." then I skate back towards him and make an unbreakable little ice jail to keep him stuck. He looks at me shocked as I stop my storm and narrow my eyes at him-
"Try to lock me in this cage" I sing upset before kicking at the bars of the cage, then I clench my fist as I bare my teeth.
"I won't just lay me down and die!~...
I will take these broken wings" I start skating above them again- though from up here I can see the others are starting to get up.
"And watch me soar across the sky~...
Hear the echo saying-
I~~ Won't be silenced!~~" I sing before making a giant ice-shard and making it go towards Rahzar and Rocksteady. They barely dodged, so I chuckle at the sight of seeing them run off and away from the giant ice.
"Won't tremble when you try~- it!
All I know is I won't go speechless~
Speechless~-" a short memory Powers telling Donnie that most of this is his fault- so I push the memory away and focus back onto this.
"Cause I'll~- breathe
When they try to suffocate me~-" quickly I make another ice circle with the guys showing on it, but I force it down onto the rooftop.
"Don't you go and underestimate me~-
Cause I know that I won't go speechless!-
All I know is I won't go speechless~-
Speechless!~~" I sing out before skating back down to the rooftop, the four that aren't caged up take a few steps back and look at me blankly. Though I look up at Tigerclaw and unmelt the cage, he's smirking down at me, but looks into my eyes.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever