Fear?

No one's p.o.v

-back with the turtles-

In the lair is where the gang resides, waiting for the Mutanimals to come, though when they did they had fear written on their faces. "What happened to you guys?" Mikey asks as he hugs Leatherhead's arm comfortingly. Slash is the one to say "we've seen the way Weeza fights - there's no way we can stop her." Leo looks at Slash shocked "you're kidding me, after everything we've been through you draw the line at Louisa?!" He asked the fellow leader. Donnie looks at Rockwell, who's just looking down ashamed "et tu, Rockwell?" Donnie asked the chimp.

Rockwell just looks up at the turtles saying "I've run the calculations in my head, she is unstoppable... especially if she's not holding back." Mondo runs towards Raph saying "I'm not giving up hope - I want my sister back, dudes." Leatherhead is the next to say "she's already almost destroyed New York... we should turn ourselves in now. Maybe she'll take it easy on us-" "oh my gosh, you guys are serious!" April says a bit shocked. Baxter stands up on the back of the couch as he looks at the Mutanimals a bit determined.

"Louisa has done a lot for us, she went in an instant to save you Leatherhead along with Mikey, she's sacrificed herself many times. She turned me good, she fought along side you!" Baxter pointed at the Mutanimals who are now looking at him. "I can't begin to count how many times she's had our back... now we have to have hers." "Isn't she being controlled by somethin though? She wouldn't be willing to destroy New York." "That's why we have to help her, she's not in her right mind, so we have to help her get control again."

Donnie stands up by Baxter saying "we have to make her feel emotions! The way we do that is exactly what Baxter's doing right now. We get through to her, one way or another" with that the Mutanimals were finally convinced. They were going to save their good friend Louisa, and both her with New York from Powers.

-with Powers-

Powers is humming to herself as Louisa is trying to break free from the cage Powers has her in, but it was just no use. Louisa sighs as she sits down, just feeling like she's useless- but that's when her hand slipped. At least she thought it slipped, she looks at her hand wondering how it got off of her leg for her to almost fall. What she seen though was her hand starting to look a bit transparent while slowly fading away. Her eyes widen at this as she gasps, so she tears up saying 'Powers, just talk to me!! Why are you doing this?!' Powers just groans.

"You know, you make it real hard to ignore you when you're nonstop nagging into my head!" Powers yells out loud to herself as she skates above New York. She looks around at the town before noticing the turtles with the Mutanimals, so she smirks. "Oh, look who couldn't take a hint!" Powers says as her eyes start to glow, but she seen how determined the turtles looked. She gasps a bit and realized that they're so determined to take her down, her hand started to freeze up. Realization hit, so she shakes her head and gets angry again which got her to wave the ice off of her.

Louisa wasn't paying attention since she didn't want to see her friends get hurt, so Powers is the only one that knows of that little incident. Easily Powers went down into an alley and clears her throat softly before shrieking in pain. That caught both of the teams' attention, so they look at Donnie to know what to do for this. Donnie just says "we'll go down, but be careful - it could be a trap" 'oh, you have no idea, Donnie-boy.' At that point the teams jump down and start to look around for what could have made that little shriek.

They hesitantly walk around, weapons unsheathed, but Powers was sneakier and stealthier as she picked the Mutanimals off one by one. The hardest ones to get were Slash and Leatherhead, but she managed to get it done easily. The turtles just realized that the Mutanimals are already gone, so Powers got them to where the bad guys are. She froze them up in ice cells and chuckles to herself saying "you are all so weak, I almost feel bad." Kit looks up at Powers sadly, so Powers just says "I said almost, you kitten!" Powers then makes ice chips hit Kit.

Kit mewled in pain as she covers her face, but with the turtles they called Master Splinter for backup- at that point Rockwell began to wake up. His eyes widened as he sees he's already captured, so he knew what he had to do. He used his telepathy to contact the turtles and say that he, along with the rest of the Mutanimals, are already contained. Dr Rockwell also informed them that they could most likely track them down by tracking the tech in his helmet. Powers smirks though since she could see Rockwell concentrating, she opened up his cage and pulled him close by his fur.

"Thanks for calling them, that'll help so much more" Powers says and yanks the helmet off of his head and pushed him back in the cage. She closed the door, put the helmet down, and then made an ice-dome around it. It was un-breakable ice, so she crossed her arms saying "good luck getting that~ Now we wait."

-with the turtles-

The four bros were waiting for Master Splinter to arrive before making a move, so when he got there he looks at his sons. They look up at their father as Mikey is the one to say "the Mutanimals got taken, sensei!" Master Splinter's eyes widen. Donnie is the next to say "we're trying to track down Rockwell by his helmet, so it shouldn't take long. Come on!" Donnie starts leading the way, so the four follow the smart-turtle, Powers was ready for this though. She's chuckling to herself as she rubs her hands together, anticipating the moment for when they'll arrive.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever