Elemental-land

This is going to be a regular story, you'll have to wait for updates. I'm just publishing this chapter to get this point across. Have fun reading~ 😉

No one's p.o.v

Raph went to punch her, but she ducked and puts her finger under his chin saying "thanks for that" she finally let her hand unfreeze. She got the feeling back as she wiggles her fingers around a bit, then she looks up at Donnie. "Especially you - you broke Louisa down, messed with her head and best of all, made her turn her back on you." Donnie's legs started shaking as he took a small step back while shaking his head in disbelief. "N-No..." "b-but yes!" Powers says in a mocking tone, so Leo unsheathes his katanas.

"Give us back Louisa, or-" "or you'll what, oh Fearless leader?" Powers asks while walking towards him with her smirk. Leo tried not to show his fear, but Powers has seen that look before and knows he's scared while hiding it well. "I can tell you're all scared - scared of what I'll do, but don't worry~ You'll find out soon enough." With that she made a bit of a snow-bomb and made her getaway to search for some certain people. The guys covered their eyes before noticing that there's snow covering the rooftop as Powers is gone.

Donnie dropped to his knees as he looks down deep in thought, wondering if what Powers has said is actually true. "Come on, we have to find out where she went" Leo says, but Raph stands in Leo's way with a glare. "Oh, what are we gonna do?! Keep following her water trail until we get lucky? And then what??" Raph asks angered. Mikey looks away, not knowing who to listen to... but Donnie stands up while wiping at his tears. "We're doing this my way-" "yeah right! You heard her, she's mostly broken down from you, Donnie."

"She's broken down from all of us, Leo! You heard what Baxter said, so we either follow her without a plan, or we listen to my planning." Leo and Donnie had another stand-off like back when the Kraang were taking over. Though this time, Leo couldn't argue since Donnie was right, so he sighs and nods once. "Seriously?!-" "we go back to the lair and try to find a way to contact Kash and Haven, they're elementals. They'll know how to deal with this" Donnie explains while interrupting Raph, so Leo looks at his other two bros.

With that they knew Donnie is temporarily leader for this mission, and they began to run back to the lair, there Kash and Haven were already there. Kash was arguing with Baxter, trying to get information on why they heard the radio talking about "Ice Dragon" being bad. Haven was trying to hold back her temper as she has her arms crossed while tapping her foot. The guys notice what's happening and Leo says "and it's getting worse, you guys" his voice caught their attention. This time Haven stomped her way over saying "tell us what the shell is going on!" She yelled while glaring at the four.

Raph steps up to glare Hazel in the eyes saying "we thought she was kiddin about her powers taking over her body. Then we kind of got angry at her for a few different reasons-" "oh, this is bad, this is real bad." Raph glares at Kash for interrupting him, but Haven's eyes start glowing green as she glares at Raph. "Stop your glaring, or I'll make ya!" Haven says, so Raph huffs and just walks over to the pinball machine. Donnie pats Haven's shoulder while looking at Kash saying "how do we stop her?" Kash sighs.

He tries to remember what Jack Kurtsman told him about the Chosen One "I-I... all I know is he said we had to help her. He knew this could happen, but if we don't - she'll have her own Elemental world. With her powers she'd take out every single Elemental, and humans or mutants at this point- instead of help them." The guys' and Baxter's eyes are wide at this as Haven sighs saying "Winter and Josh were her closest ice-wielding friends. Maybe they can help" Kash looks at her with wide eyes "I forgot about that!" "Well, that sounds like a plan. Let's go!"

Kash and Haven look at Leo while shaking their head "non-Elementals aren't welcome at our place, guys" Donnie scoffs. "Just let us come! This is a serious situation about our friend, I'm sure four 'non-Elementals' going there won't matter right now." Kash and Haven share a look, but Haven is begging Kash with her eyes to not let them come. This got Kash to thinking 'it's the number one rule of Elemental-land... but Louisa's in trouble. We have to bring them' so he shakes his head at Haven and looks up at the four to nod once.

Haven groans as Kash says "fine, but you tell no one about where we are, or we'll all personally hunt you down... and there's a lot of us. So I don't think your weapons will protect you from fire, water, ground and ice" Haven smugly smirks at the thought. Raph rolls his eyes at Haven's look, but Leo nods saying "we understand, anything to help Louisa." "Then you should've just listened to her and not get her angry to the max" Kash says annoyed before walking. Haven tried to not laugh as she followed him, but the guys were annoyed as they followed after Kash.

Along the way Mikey sang some songs, which got both Raph and Haven hitting him upside the head to shut him up. Leo was getting a bit annoyed with how long it was taking to get to wherever they were leading them. Donnie was being as patient as needed so they can help Louisa, but when they got close they could hear commotion. The group share a look before running over to where it's coming from and see Powers laughing evilly. Kash and Haven look at the destroyed land with wide eyes before looking up at Powers.

Winter and Josh were trying their best to fight with her, so she easily dodged each piece of ice and snow, then sent a small flurry in their way. They blocked their faces as she went to knock them out, but Haven's eyes glow green again. "NO!" She yells out and makes a small ball of ground fly up towards Powers, she looks and dodged. Then she noticed the two with the turtles and chuckles before skating down to look them in the eyes. "Well well well, look at what we have here - the turtles got these two to help them out to try and stop me. Isn't that adorable?~"

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever