Chapter 19

Ell's Pov
Once Ross walked out I walked in and saw Delly sitting on Ross' bed. I went over and got the desk chair and sat in front of her. "Hey" she whispered quietly. "Hi" I whispered. "Look I'm really sorry I didn't tell you earlier I didn't know how you would react and I know telling you earlier would have been better but I-" "Ell stop, calm down its okay just please tell me why you're leaving." She said stopping me mid sentence. "I'm leaving because my grandmother is severely sick and they don't know if she's gonna make it and I've been avoiding it but it's been hard." "Ellington, why didn't you tell me? I would have understood. Next time just tell me."

She said hugging me. I pulled her into my lap and we just sat there. Till she looked up, " You're beautiful, Princess and I love you so much." I whispered in her ear. I then lifted her head and kissed her softly and slowly. She pulled away, "Can we just go to my room and just cuddle and watch movies please, till you leave?" She said as her eyes were welling with tears. "Hey, yes we can and don't cry, beautiful girls don't cry." I stated and pecked her lips then picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room.

Rydel's Pov
Ell picked me up and carried me in my room. Soon we were in the bed and my head was on Ell's bare chest while Netflix was on in the background. I started to trace little circles with my fingers on Ell's chest. Then I kissed him slowly and this turned to more and more. Soon he pulled away, "Dell if we don't stop now I don't think I can." He whispered. I looked at his eyes they were filled with lust. " I don't want to stop." I whispered kissing him again.
Ryland's Pov
I walked up to Savannah's house, I was going to hang out with her, Brandon, and Brandon's girlfriend Sydnie. We were all gonna go roller skating and I know that Sav is bad at roller skating (A/N: I don't actually know that) so that gives me a good excuse to hold her the whole time. I walked in and I saw Brandon and Sydnie sitting on the couch cuddling, "Hey Ry, Savannah is still getting ready come over here I want you to meet Sydnie." Brandon said. I walked to the couch, "Ryland this is Sydnie, Sydnie Ryland" Brandon stated as he pointed between the two of us. "Hey Sydnie" I said as I hugged her. Then we sat down and talked till Sav walked in. We all got up and left to go skating.
Rydel's Pov
I woke up laying in the bed alone. I got up put on one of his shirts and some sweats. I walked into the kitchen and saw Ell making lunch for us. In glad it's just us we needed this time. I ran up to him and jumped in his back. He caught me and turned me so that I was facing him, my hands were around his neck and his hands were on my bottom. "Hey princess." "Hey babe" I stated as I pecked his lips. He then turned and set me on the counter as he finishes cooking. After the food was ready we headed to the living room and turned on the television I saw Dance Moms on Ell went to turn it. "No baby please I want to watch this, please" I said. He looked at me and sighed "okay but just because I love you" Today has been amazing and life changing and even though Ell has to leave for a little while I know he will always love me and that I will always love him.
A/N
Here's the update. I brought Brandon and Savannah in. I know Brandon has a different girlfriend but rydelsdiary wanted to be his girlfriend so it happened (: I hoped you enjoyed this chapter more coming tomorrow 😘