Chapter 7

Ross's Pov

We were all waiting on Delly and Ellington to come down stairs they were taking forever. Then the heard a scream "RIKER!" Ell yelled really loud soon Riker ran up the steps I followed him. I saw Rydel laying there in Ellingtons arms. "Look" Ell said to Riker. Then he lifted her shirtsleeve and I saw a million cuts up both wrists. Tears started to stream down my face I was breathing really heavily I was having a panic attack. Last thing I heard was everyone running up the stairs then I blacked out.

Ellington's Pov

After Riker called 911 I saw Ross with tears streaming down his face and he was breathing really heavily. I saw him stumble forward. Before he hit the ground Riker caught him. I looked up and saw Stormie crying and Mark holding her, Ryland and Rocky were just standing there shocked. Soon I saw the flashing lights and noticed the ambulance was here. They carried Rydel down and I ran after them, Riker carried Ross down and they put him in there too. Riker and I rode in the ambulance to the hospital. When we arrived Riker and I were pushed to the waiting room but we still heard the paramedics.

*21 year old. Female. Passed out after mental attack. Cuts and maybe suicidal. 18 year old.*Male. Passed out after panic attack. Severe cut across the forehead. *Brother and Sister. Lynch, Rydel and Ross.*

That's all I heard before they were pulled away. Why?? I bursted into tears. The rest of the family came now I have some explaining to do.....