Chapter 15

Ryland's Pov

I was woke up by my phone, Who the hell is calling me at 6:30 am. Ratliff.

Phone convo:

Ry: hello

Ell: hey, can you come to the hospital and watch Rydel till she wakes up and then take her home?

Ry: Ell you know I'm pissed at her.

Ell: Ry I know you're mad at her but you guys are gonna make up and you're gonna come pick her up and you're gonna talk.

Ry: Fine but why can't you bring her home?

Ell:Because I'm gonna go to the mall to get Rydel a present.

Ry: What about me?

Ell:Yup, no not happening.

Ry: Whatever,bye

Ell: Bye and you and Rydel better make up.

End of phone convo

I got up and got dressed in some skinny jeans, a black shirt, a red snapback and some red converse. I went to Riker and Rocky's room really quietly and grabbed Riker's keys off the night stand. I slowly and quietly closed their door and walked downstairs to the car. I turned on the car turned the radio up and pulled out. I finally got to the hospital, gosh i hate this place it's so depressing. I walked up to the front desk and asked where Delly's room was.

"Rydel Lynch" I said politely.

"How are you related?" she said not looking up at me.

"Ryland Lynch, brother?" I said kind of annoyed I mean I was here yesterday and this is the same lady.

"Oh sorry sir I'm just really busy, and room 205"

I know I was here but I was too sad, depressed and pissed to look at the room number, don't judge me.

Once I finally got up to her room I saw Ellington standing outside. "Oh good you're here I already said goodbye she's still sleeping, please make up and don't make her too mad or sad you heard the doctor yesterday. "Okay" I said as he walked off I watched him till he got out of sight. Now time to go in. I walked in and saw my sister soundly sleeping in her bed. I checked the time and saw it was already 7:30 am. She should be awake soon.

*1 hour later*

Rydel finally woke up and she looked at me with sympathy. "Ry I'm so sorry I feel so bad I didn't mean for all these to happen." I just got up and went to hug her she flinched. I pulled away with disbelief "Did you think I was gonna hit you?" She looked down and nodded. "I would never hit you, plus I'm pretty sure it's illegal." She looked up and smiled "Shut-up" She said hitting my arm. "Oww and go get dressed then We'll go get breakfast." "Okay but where's Ell?" "He had to run some errands now go." "Okay,okay pushy." She said walking to her bathroom connected to her hospital room.

Rydel's Pov

After I got dressed Ry and me went to Denny's.

"How did you get the keys to Riker's car he doesn't even let me drive it." I said amazed. "I stole them this morning." Reminder never leave thing just laying around when Ryland's home. As we drove home I suddenly got nervous, I was going home again where it all happened. I don't know if I can deal with all the hate, when we tell the fans Rydellington happened. All the Ell girls will hate me. I started to breathe really fast as we pulled into the driveway. "Rydel Calm down." I heard Ry say. Then I heard him yell for mom and dad and then I blacked out.

*45 mins later*

I opened my eyes too see my room and Ell sitting next to bed playing on his phone.

"Ell?"

"Oh baby you're okay, good I was so scared." he said obviously stressed.

"Calm down I'm fine."

"Dell why did you hyperventilate?"

"I was thinking about all the hate I was gonna get from the Ell girls once we announce we're dating," i said looking down. He lifted up my chin and looked me in the eyes, "I will never let them hurt you and if they do I will personally deal with it. because I love you and no one can change that."

"Thank you Ell I love you so much."

"I love you too"

"Can you cuddle with me?" I asked,

"Wouldn't dream of cuddling with anyone else."

He slipped off his shirt and hopped in my bed I cuddled up to his chest and soon or later I fell into a deep sleep.