Chapter 21

Ell's Pov

As we headed to the beach I began to worry about Delly She hasn't texted in a while and usually she texts me a lot, but I love her to pieces. "Man, you looked worried what's wrong?' Ross asked. "I'm worried about Delly she hasn't called like she sai-" "Dude she's fine I promise, you wanted this guys day enjoy it."  "Okay, let's do this then!" I said changing my mood. "That's it man lets go!" Ross shouted. Soon there was a chorus of Yeahs. I'm gonna enjoy this day even if it kills me.

Savannah's Pov

We all looked at each other as the timer went off, slowly we all went to the bathroom scared of what this one test would say. I looked over and saw Rydel trembling with fear. I walked over to her and hugged her as Alexa picked up the test Sydnie ran over to read the test with Lex. "What does it say?" I whispered still holding Rydel. "She's not pregnant.." Syd said with a look of relief. We all let out a giant breath, all except  Del.....

Rydel's Pov

I'm not pregnant it kept going through my mind. I needed to go home, I needed time alone I can't do this right now. "Guys I gotta go, I'm Sorry." I got up grabbed my purse and slipped on my pumps. I heard them yelling after me but I didn't care I needed my mom. Out of all people I needed her support right now. Once I got home I walked in to see all the guys sitting in the living room all their hair was wet. They had been at the beach, Ellington's eyes met mine tears still streaming down my face I saw my mom looking at me I just ran into her arms sobbing. I couldn't stop, I don't know why.

Stormie's Pov

I was in the kitchen when heard Delly's heels clicking on the floor I walked into the living room to see my baby girl crying. As soon as she saw me she ran into my arms sobbing into my shoulder. I saw Ellington get up and start to walk over I mouthed I got this and I grabbed Del's hand and led her to my room. I sat down and she did too, she out her head on my lap still sobbing she stayed like this for a good 20-30 mins. When she finally calmed down she started to explain.

"Ell and I had sex and I was afraid I was pregnant so I took a test. It was negative and I thought I would be relieved but mom there's this ache and I don't know. I know I'm not ready to be a mom but it still hurts so much. I don't get it.." She whispered the last part as more tears ran down her face. I looked at her and said "Honey your brain was saying you didn't want this baby and maybe you didn't need it but your heart was already connected to it, you didn't want to be pregnant but if you were your mind was preparing for it, while you were in deep thought and when you weren't pregnant it hit you hard, so hard you're heartbroken. "

"It's okay this is normal." She looked up at me and just cried, "It hurts so much." she said sobbing. "I know sweetheart, I know." Then there was a knock on the door. Rydel sat up and I got up wiping the tears from my eyes. I opened the door to see a worried Ellington. His eyes were red and puffy. I moved over and as soon as he saw Delly, he ran to her. She was laying on the bed still sobbing. He kneeled down beside the bed and hugged her. I smiled they remind me so much of Mark and I as kids. I walked out of the room and started on dinner.

A/N: Hey guys here's the update (:

I know I haven't updated in forever and I left a big cliffhanger in the last chapter sorry.

Working On a new Fan Fiction its a Ross Lynch FF. So coming soon be prepared. Also i changed Povs a lot I'm sorry but it keeps the story going and makes more sense,

I love you guys

- Gabby