Chapter 27

Rydel's Pov
I walked back up to my hotel room and Courtney, Vanni, and my mom were up there. "Hey guys what's up?" I asked curiously. "No time for that, this now,, questions later" my mom said smiling they pulled me to a chair and started to do my hair and makeup. I sat there for what felt like forever I was really curious to what this was for but hey they said no questions.

Once they finally finished I looked in the mirror and oh my goodness, I looked amazing. My hair was curled and waterfall braided perfectly. My makeup was perfectly done especially the winged eyeliner thanks to Vanni. It looked amazing. I turned to thank them and they handed me a gorgeous deep purple dress to match my makeup.

I went to the bathroom and put on the dress it was beautiful, it was perfect. I walked out and they all gasped. "Rydel you look stunning!" Courtney said her accent coming out. "Agreed" said Vanni. I looked at my mom. "My beautiful baby is grown up." She said smiling with tears.

I hugged them then Courtney pulled out a pair of gold Chanel sandals. I gasped "Court I can't wear those. They're way to expensive." "Rydel yes you can I got them from modeling there yours for the night" she said handing them to me. I put them on and I was amazed they tied the whole outfit together perfectly.

Soon there was a knock on the door and Rocky and Riker showed up. "We're here to escort you." Riker said all proper. What is happening? They took me to an all black car with tinted windows. "Guys you wanna tell me where we're going?" I asked. "Nope but hey you do look great!" Rocky said chuckling. "Thanks" I mumbled frustrated.

The car stopped and they helped me out and I saw Ross and Ryland standing there. They lead me to a gorgeous spot with palm trees. There was Christmas light hanging from each tree and a picnic set up. I looked over and Ross and Ryland were gone then I saw him.

Eliington's Pov
I walked out and I saw Rydel. Holy crap she looks so stunningly gorgeous. She smiled her beautiful smile. "Rydel you look stunning." I said smiling big. She blushed "Aw thanks babe so do you." I hugged her then we sat down.

"Did you do all this?" She asked amazed. "Nope couldn't have done it without your brothers and their girlfriends and of course your mom and dad." I said. "Well this is incredible. Thank so you Ellington I love you so much." She said kissing my cheek. "I love you too" I told her blushing.

After we finished eating, (sorry this chapter is gonna be 1000x longer if i wrote about them eating 😂) the sun was going down and the sky was absolutely beautiful. I grabbed Rydel's hand and pulled her up. It's time.

Rydel's Pov
Ellington grabbed my hand and helped me up. Soon we were standing looking at the sunset. He turned to me and smiled and said

"Rydel Mary Lynch when I first met you I never thought we would be together. I thought we were gonna be stuck as bestfriends, but I'm glad we weren't because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, ever. I love you more than anything, you're my world. When you were depressed I didn't know what to do, I saw it though all the fake smiles and the fake happiness. I hated how you had to try to act happy, no one should have to act happy, they should just be happy. Since then I have made it my mission to make you smile, your real smile and keep it there. Our relationship has had many ups and downs but I wouldn't change that for the world, because it's made us Rydellington. So right now in this beautiful moment I'd like to ask one question that could change our whole lives."

He got done on one knee and my eyes were watering. "So my angel will you let me be your superhero? Let me keep you happy and help you get through life? Will you make me the happiest man on the world and marry me?"

I was speechless. "Yes, yes a million times yes." He put the ring in my finger and got up I jumped into his arms. I was full on crying now clinging to him. He's mine, we're getting married. I heard clapping and hooting and soon felt my family joining in on our hug. After we all hugged mom said "Rydel show us the ring. I held up my finger to show them it was beautiful. I couldn't believe it. Soon I was turned around and I felt Ellingtons hand go around my waist and I felt his other hand on my face.

He pulled me and we shared a passionate kiss. It was hard for my mind to wrap around that he was mine he's my fiancé. "I love you babygirl" he whispered in my ear. "I love you more babe." I said smiling and kissing him again. Then Riker yelled, "Let's go celebrate my baby sister is getting married!" They all ran off to the cars while me and Ellington walked slowly.

"You know Ellington I never had a real smile because I didn't have happiness, but now I have found my happiness it's you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I said smiling. "I can't wait either love." He said kissing my forehead. We walked back slowly in no rush spending as much time alone together that we could.

"He's mine."

Ellington's Pov

"She's mine."

A/N
Wow that was so cute! Goals am I right? Sorry for such the long wait but the collage above is Rydel's makeup, dress, shoes, hair, and ring.
I hope you enjoyed. Epilogue coming soon(:
Love, Gabby <3