Chapter 14

Rydel's Pov
"Ell I-I can't do this I'm sorry" he looked at me "what why?" He said confused and almost hurt. "I can't hurt you did you not see what I did to Ryland what I did to Ross and don't you dare say that Riker is fine we both know he's freakin' crushed Ell. Rocky is even more quiet than usual; my parents are both depressed and the fans probably hate me. I said in tears I started to walk out then he said this "Rydel I hurt without you; you truly are my sunshine you make me smile and laugh I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.

"Without you, I feel broke like I'm half of a whole , Without you I've got no hand to hold , Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm, Without you I'm just a sad song." He said quoting one of my favorite songs. I turned around and looked at him he slowed walked towards me and hugged me he whispered in my neck "Rydel Mary Lynch; I love you and I care about you and there's nothing you can do about it." Then I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back I slowly pulled away.
"I Love You Too"
Ell's Pov
I heard those 4 words and I was so happy I picked her up and spun her around. "Uhm I hope I'm not interrupting anything but we would like all of you to meet in Mrs. Lynch's room for the discussion" said the nurse. Rydel blushed and I put her down as we headed out of the random empty room I brought her in.

When we walked back in her room it looked like no one moved but Ry and Rocky were back and Ross wasn't in Dellys bed he was sitting in the chair next to Ry. Then the doctor spoke up"Okay so now that everyone's here I would like to tell you Mrs. Lynch should be fine and we learned she wasn't actually in a coma we think she passed out for the first couple days then that her body needed rest" "Will she be able to come home today?" I asked in a worried voice holding her hand. "We want to keep her one more night to insure she alright and run a few more tests but she will definitely be able to come home tomorrow." He said. "Thanks so much doctor" Stormie said with a big smile.

Rydel got up and left for the bathroom when she was taking a shower the doctor told us one last thing. "One last thing, Rydel is very vulnerable so try not to make her mad or sad, well not to the extreme." He soon left and Rydel came back in dressed of course. We all started to leave them I heard a slight whisper "Ell will you stay with me I hate being here alone." "Of course" I laid with her and she put her head in my chest. "Good night Sid" I smiled at her nickname for me. "Good night Dells" I said as I kissed her forehead. Before I knew it I was out.