Chapter 4

Ell's Pov

I was driving Rydel home when I got a call, I heard my phone ringing and I automatically knew it was Rocky. I answered trying to sound happy.

*Phone Convo*

E: hey

R: hey why did you leave so early usually stay?

E: Oh um no reason just needed to clear my head.

R: oh well come back over for dinner we are gonna go to Get Shaved afterwards.

E: okay I guess I can come

R: awesome see ya soon

E: bye

*End of convo*

I looked over at Rydel to see her looking out the window, I could see her face in the rear view mirror She was crying. Oh my god she can't even talk to me what did I do.....

Rydel's Pov

I was watching out the window when I saw Ellington looking at me through the rear view mirror I just avoided his gaze till we got home. When we got to the driveway I practically ran out of the car and up the stairs into my room. I heard Ross yell my name but I ignored it Why do I care so much that Ellington knows? Well it's a really long story.

Ell's Pov

As I pulled into the driveway, Rydel ran out of the car into the house. What did I do that made her so sad? When I went into the house I was immediately yelled at by Riker oh great. "Why the hell is my baby sister crying?" "I swear to god you better not have fucking hurt her!" I just ignored him and went to Rocky's room well and Riker's I walked in and locked the door to keep Riker out.

 "Hey dude, What's up you looked stressed?" Rocky was right I was but he didn't need to know why. "Oh it's nothing let's just play" I said walking up to pick up the video controller. "Okay but you do know I'm gonna beat you so bring it on." "oh consider it brought" I chuckled as he started the game.

Rydel's Pov

Well here's why............

TBC

a/n okay i felt like updating this is kinda a sucky chapter but there is more to come. Write back soon:)