Chapter 18

Ell's Pov
*The Next Day*
I woke up laying on the floor. I heard my mom call my name. I got up and went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror my eyes were all red and puffy. I washed my face and walked back in my room. I looked on my bed and saw my packed bag it just made me feel worse. I need to go apologize to Rydel, and it needs to happen before I leave today. I ran down the stairs and said bye to my mom I gotta fix this now.
Riker's Pov
I woke up with Del laying on my chest, I started to play with her hair and she finally woke up. "Hey Rik, how long have you been awake?" "Only a couple minutes, let's go get some breakfast." "Okay" Then we headed down the stairs. I went to the kitchen while Delly went to go look for Ross. I started to make breakfast then I heard a doorbell. I headed to the door and then I saw the last person I wanted to see. Ellington. "Why are you here, I mean isn't it enough that you broke my sisters heart, or that you're leaving and you didn't think to tell anyone." I stated pretty pissed off. "Listen I know your pissed at me but I need to talk to Rydel, please." "Fine." I said letting him in and then went back to cooking.
Ross's Pov
I was talking with Delly when there was a knock on my bedroom door I got up and opened the door only to slam it again. "Who was it?" Rydel asked. "The douche you call a boyfriend" I said. "Oh" she whispered softly. "Ross please open the door, I need to talk to Delly I didn't mean to hurt her feelings." Ellington called from outside the door. "Ross just let him in and you can go I can handle myself." Rydel stated. "It's my room." "Please Ross just five minutes." She asked innocently.

I opened the door and walked out hitting Ellington on the way out. She may forgive him doesn't mean I have too. He hurt my only sister's feelings. I walked into the kitchen to see Riker making French Toast. I sat down and started to talk to Riker. "Hey Ross, where's Delly?" "She's with Ellington" I stated pissed off. "What's your problem?" "He hurt her feelings Rik" "yeah but I know he didn't mean too and you know he didn't either you may be pissed off at Laura but you don't have to take it out on everyone else." He said turning around and finishing cooking. I stood up he was right, I was mad at Laura I mean she ditched me and ignored me for no reason and now she just wants to be best friends again. I'm gonna figure out what's wrong with her and make all this right. I got up and pulled on my converse and grabbed Rikers keys. Soon I was headed to Laura's house.

A/N
Hey guys it's been a while haha. But my friend Hayley reminded me I needed to update. So here it is this is really just a filler chapter. It'll get better I promise.
Love, Gabby