Chapter 23

Ross's Pov

I slammed my phone on the counter. "What's up with you?" Ryland asked. "It's our fans I love them but their pissing me off." I explained.

"How?" He asked confused. I looked up at him.

"They can't accept Courtney, I mean I love her so much, but if she's gonna get hated on; then I think maybe it be best if we broke up." I said sadly.

"Dude you can't do that, if you love her stay with her. I know the fans mean a lot to you but they can't control your life and you can't let them." He explained.

I looked at him surprised.

"You know what Ry your right I'm gonna call her right now thanks." I said as I got up to hug him.

I love my fans but it's my life and I'll live it the way I want to. I thought as I headed to talk to Riker.

Rydel's Pov

I woke up laying next to my favorite person in the world. I picked up my phone off the nightstand to check the time and of course all my notifications. As I was scrolling through my Instagram I noticed Ross posted a picture of Ell, Courtney,himself, and me. I was fairly surprised I thought he wasn't gonna release his relationship yet. I put a hoodie I think its Riker maybe Ross's I don't even care. When I got downstairs everyone was there.

  "Rydel why don't you ever wear your own hoodies? Ross asked obviously curious on why.

"Because its proven that guys hoodies are softer then girls and I'm your sister so its perfectly fine." I stated messing with him.

"Okay whatever." he said turning back around.

"Wait Ross can I talk to you outside?" I asked.

"Sure I guess." He said standing up to walk to our back yard.

We stuck our feet in the pool and sat there for a second just looking at the water and enjoying the sunshine.

"Ross, I thought you weren't gonna tell the fans about Court yet?" I questioned.

"I talked to Ry and he said a lot of good things surprisingly and it made me think. That I should live my life and not care about what others should think."  he said boldly.

I thought about the day me and Ell decided to come out with our relationship its exactly what Ry told us, wow maybe turning 18 helped him. ( A/N:I love Ryland I promise haha)

I looked at him, he was waiting for my reaction. I put my hand on his knee and said "I'm proud of you Ross and I love you so much, if it gets hard come talk to me or Ell we understand. Now let's go work on Riker, try to get him to announce him and Vanni."

"Haha okay and I love you too." he said smiling.

We hugged and headed back inside to eat lunch. When we walked in everyone asked if he told me I nodded my head yes then ran to Court, I hugged her super tight.

"Wanna have a girls day again? Just you, me, Vanni, Sav, and Lori?" I asked excited.

"yes of course come on lets go pick them up!" she said excitedly.

"Can I invite Laura too, I already asked Raini she's busy today." I asked worried what she might say.

It got quiet for a second and I saw Ross look at me worried. Court looked down then backup and said "Of course she can come."

I saw Ross let out a huge breath, I smiled and grabbed Court's hand and ran up to my room, time to get ready.

Courtney's Pov

When the question came out of Delly's mouth I lost my breath and my chest tightened. I looked down and thought she's just a girl who's bestfriends with my boyfriend plus I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend. So I looked back up and said "Of course she can come."  with a smile. I saw Ross let out a huge breath and smile. Delly then grabbed my hand and ran upstairs.

"Really are you fine with Laur coming?" She asked.

"Yeah I promise I am. I mean her and Ross are bestfriends nothing more, nothing less." I said with a smile.

Delly then smiled and walked to her closet. She picked out a black skater skirt, a blue Cali crop top and black Steve Maddens.

I picked out; yes I wear her clothes haha; a pair of high waisted faded booty shorts, her baby pink crop top and a big cardigan with some black booties.

Once we were all dressed and ready we headed downstairs. As i was heading out the door I was pulled aside by none other than my amazing boyfriend. "What's up?" I asked confused. "Nothing, but Court are you sure you're okay with Laura going?" he asked. "Yes I'm perfectly fine with it she's super sweet and one of your bestfriends we are gonna have to learn to get along, eventually." I said jokingly. "Okay baby just checking." he said before kissing me and letting me go. I hopped in my Camaro with Delly tagging along, we are taking mine and Laura's Camaro's. Laura is picking up Lori and Sav and Delly and I are getting Vanni.  Girls day here we come!

A/N: I'm back guys! I haven't updated in forever but I'm gonna start updating more often now that its summer for me(: Also theres gonna be some more Raura in the next chapter and also some more Rydellington. I will start writing the next chapter now. P.S. I ship Rourtney and I love Courtney and I wanted to add here to this story so yeah (:

Love, Gabby <3