Chapter 3

Ell' s Pov

I was still standing by the backdoor at the Lynch house ,When Riker walked outside and yelled at me pretty much . "Why is Rydel crying , I swear if you hurt her-" " Riker I didn't mean to I just ugh I'm going home"I said still crying as I walked away. " No Ell tell me what happened " he said softer. "Just ask your sister and tell her I'm really sorry " I said in a whisper that he could still hear."Okay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow for band rehearsals at 1 right?" "Yeah I'll be here '" I said quietly as I walked to my car. I drove home in silence, it started pouring then I heard my phone ding and saw my mom texted me and told me to get some stuff from the grocery store, why now I thought .

I gotta go to the park first I gotta clear my head , I went and sat on a bench thinking about Rydel not thinking she's worth it made me start to cry, I put my head in my hands until I heard that angel voice .

Rydel' s Pov

I got up off my bed and looked in the mirror and I looked horrible my eyes were red and puffy and my hair was in a giant knot . I went to the bathroom connected to my room and hopped in the shower I washed my hair and body and started to think about Ell again. About 45 mins later I finally got out dried off and pulled on some tights and a big sweater and my combat boots I was cold even though it was like 85 degrees outside. I I blow dried my hair and threw it into a high ponytail and put in a head band I didn't put on any makeup because I was just going on a walk to the park and I really didn't feel like it , I needed to clear my head all I could think about was Ellington. 

I walked downstairs, and saw Rocky. "Hey I heard Ell came over, why did he leave so early " Rocky asked confused. "Oh he umm had something to do you could probably call him uh yea I'm going for a walk , will you tell mom where I am ?" " yeah of course I'm gonna go call Ellington ." Rocky said as he stood up . I walked out the door and headed to the park. once I finally got there I saw a guy sitting on the bench crying, I walked up and sat with him . 

"Hey are you okay?" I asked. "Rydel?" he asked surprised . "uh yeah why ?" I asked confused and then I saw his zebra printed converse oh my God. "Ellington" I sighed. "I gotta go um bye I guess " I said quickly as I got up . " No wait Rydel I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said sincerely . "it's okay" I said I felt tears coming on so I started to walk away and then Ellington grabbed my waist and turned me around he looked scared. " What?" I said "paparazzi lets go before that catch up " he said. He told me to get on his back and that his car is around the curb. 

When we finally got to his car and sat there for a minute . "Look Rydel I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you " he said "Stop apologizing and please take me home" I said about to cry again, gosh I can't even talk to him without crying how am I gonna do R5. Ellington's phone rang and it was Rocky. Ellington is coming to dinner great, I'm probably gonna cry. I can't even look at him. 

A/N

gonna try to update tomorrow :)