Chapter 13

Ryland's Pov
I was standing in the corner looking at Ross and Delly. Soon Delly got up and headed towards me. She tried to hug me that bitch, she almost killed my brother. I pushed her away; "Ryland!" My mother screamed. Delly looked hurt; "No no don't hug me you know how much you hurt me! Ross almost died Rydel! Did you not think of how much this would hurt us, Ross cut because of you and I watched him. I couldn't stop him! It hurt so bad Rydel I had to watch my older brother; my best friend cut himself and I couldn't do ANYTHING about it!" 

"So thanks for ruining everything!" Then I ran into the hallway I couldn't stand to be in this hospital. I was sitting on the bench outside when I heard Rocky yell,my name "Ry! Where are you?" "Here"I said almost in a whisper but he heard me. "I messed up Rocky I yelled at my big sister my ONLY sister who is so vulnerable" I'm such a fucking idiot" I sighed tears rolling down my cheeks "No you're not Ryland, you got mad, yeah, it was the wrong thing to do but sometimes things like this happen and yes Delly is vulnerable but I promise you this she can never hold a grudge against you never" he said with all seriousness. I just hugged him.

Ell's Pov
As Ryland ran out; Rydel ran into my arms I caught her and I took her back to her room she needed to calm down. As I layed her down she looked at me and I saw her eyes they were full of sadness and worry. "It's all my fault everything Ell all of it" "Rydel Mary it's not your fault you were depressed if anything it's those fucking haters fault they made you cut and I don't get why they hate on you" "You're perfect and Delly I've been wanting to tell you this forever but I love you Rydel Mary Lynch; you're my sunshine you brighten my life; you turn my gray skies to blue." I turned and grabbed the guitar behind me and sang my favorite part of the song I've been working on.
......
"Today I feel like running naked through your street to get your attention whoa
I broke up with my girl so tell me where to meet
Or did I mention whoa oh oh
I dream on, dream about you
What can I do to make you feel alright?
Baby I don't wanna see you cry, no
I want to see you smile"
........
I looked at her and saw her smile her real smile not a fake one I put the guitar down got and leaned in.
Soon our lip touched it was amazing there was sparks everywhere Her lips were so soft. We pulled away and she started to speak
"Ell I-I............

A/n :
Cliffhanger ooh I'm so evil haha sorry
I will update as soon as possible (: