Chapter 1

FYI:
This story was written in 2014, i'm pretty sure. i was younger when i wrote this and it was my first fanfic so it's rough. i have edited it the most i can without changing the entire plot line of the book. so please ignore the cringy parts, i promise the second book is better. anyways, i hope you enjoy(:
~Lynchlicious_R5
Rydel' s Pov

Hi,I'm Rydel. I'm 20 years old. To most people I'm happy and energetic. However, I'm not really, I've become good at hiding my emotions. I've never had a boyfriend like ever and I have 4 brothers need an explanation, I think not. There's Riker he's 22, Rocky who's 19, Ross who's 18, and Ryland who's 17. The closest friend I have is Ell, he's always there for me and I don't know what i would do without him. I think, however, that he is becoming suspicious to my mood. He watches me and I'm scared he is gonna find out all my problems and well hidden secrets.

Ell' s Pov

Hello, I'm Ellington Lee Ratliff. I'm 21 years old. I'm pretty happy but I've been kinda down since me and my girlfriend, well ex broke up after almost 5 years. My best friend is Rydel Mary Lynch, her and I are close and always have been. Recently, she always is wearing a fake smile. I want to know what is making her feel that she must hide her feelings. I want to know what is bothering her and fix it. I wanna save her. But how do i do it?