Chapter 10

Rydel's Pov

The last thing I remember is Ellington screaming my name then it went black it's all darkness. I have dreams, but they are weird, I'll see Ellington but he was back with Kelly and then Kelly would kiss him and then try to get him to hurt me and he would actually do it. He beat me, I don't get it and Kelly just stands there and laughs. Riker doesn't save me though it's Ross like what? Usually it's Riker. It's a recurring dream everyday I'm afraid it's actually gonna happen. Ell wouldn't hurt me right or would he?

Ross's Pov

I open my eyes and saw a bright white light. Wait where am I? I looked around I saw Riker. "Rik where am I?" "Oh we are at the hospital Ross you had a panic attack and banged your head against the doorframe." He replied. Wait Rydel! "Where's Rydel! I have to see her where is she is she okay?!?!" I ask frantically. "Ross shes uh she's um?" "SHES WHAT! I screamed. "Ross Shor Lynch!" "SHES IN FUCKING A COMA GOSH!" He screamed in tears. 

Oh my god no no this can't be happening! I started to cry my eyes out my only sister. Why!? I just felt like I died in the inside. "I need to see her!" I said in tears. "We can't only mom and dad but they somehow snuck Ellington in there." "Well they can sneak us too, lets go." I said still crying as I pulled out the cords. "No Ross stay I'm gonna go talk to the doctor and see if you can leave he said you could after you woke up." He said in a calming voice and left. Why Rydel? why not me I should be in a coma......

Ellington's Pov

So here I am still sitting here I finally stopped crying, I was holding Rydel's hand and she flinched I was surprised. I got the nurse and she told me she may be having the dream again she's been here 3 days, so has Ross. Anyway, she had this dream and it seems to be the same her facial expressions seem like she want to cry and scream we don't know why though. I just wanna stop her pain, I wanna be the superhero, she's always wanted but how do I do that. Why wasn't it me. It's all my fault I was the one who dumped out the razors but I didn't know that she's was so attached to them. I. Practically. Killed. Her. I should be the one dead. Wait no Ellington she's gonna live she's strong enough, yes she is. I love you Rydel and I believe in you princess. I just hope you won't hate me when you wake up.

A/n: why does Rydel dream that? Is Ellington really gonna hurt her is Kelly coming back?

Chapter 10 done!

Sorry it's kinda sucky it's just a filler chapter

Stay Beautiful

Gabby 💗