Chapter 20

Rydel's Pov
The next morning I woke up and called Savannah, Alexa, and Sydnie. I needed a girls day. I got up and got ready to go to Savannahs house we are just gonna watch some movies and problem gossip. Once I was all ready I had to pick up Lex on the way, so I headed to her house. As soon as I pulled into her driveway I received a text from Ellington
From: Babe💚
Good Morning, Princess! I hope you have an amazing girls day, I love you!
I texted him back then put down my phone and soon Lex was in the car and we were headed to Savannah's.
Savannah's Pov
Once everyone arrived at my house and we kicked Brandon out we started to talk. "So how's Rydellington going?" I asked looking at Rydel smiling. "It's going great but umm I think I might be pregnant..." She whispered with a scared look on her face. "And I don't know what to do and Ellington is leaving tonight, oh my god Rikers gonna hate me."

She started to breath hard. "Rydel calm down please" Lex said scared. Sydnie then sat in front of Rydel "Del look at me breath take a minute and breath." Rydel looked up and soon she was breathing calmer. "Okay we will run to the drug store One of us will run in to get a test then we will come back here okay?" Sydnie said calmly. "Okay" Rydel said we all just hugged in one big group hug.

Ellington's Pov
It was about 9:30 am and I was leaving at 7:30 pm. We had an interview at 3:45 and Rydel will be back at 12:30. So to kill sometime I started to pack I'm gonna be in Wisconsin for 2 weeks so I packed kinda heavy. Once I finished packing I called Riker and asked if they wanted to got to the beach one last time before I leave.
Phone Convo
Rik: Hey Ell, what's up?
Ell: nothing much just wondering if you guys wanted to got to the beach?
Rik: yeah sure but we have that interview today.
Ell: I know we can come back about 12:30, same time Del's coming back?
Rik: That's perfect okay see you soon.
Ell: I'll be there in 10.
Rik: okay bye
Ell: bye. 
I packed a bag for the beach then headed off to the Lynches. I wonder what Dellys doing right now?
Rydel's Pov
We were waiting for the timer to go off. I was freaking out and I was pacing back and forth. "It'll be okay Delly I promise." Alexa said. "What if he doesn't want it, what if they kick me out of the house, what if they all hate me?" I said tears streaming down my face. "Stop the what if's and if he doesn't he's stupid, they kick you out your living with me. They could never ever hate you Delly you their daughter and  their sister." I calmed out and soon we all heard the timer, we all looked at the bathroom. Here we go....
A/N:
Cliffhanger I'm sorry guys, I had to. Is Delly pregnant? Will her family accept it? Will Ell want the baby if she is? If you didn't know I recently posted on my Instagram I'm starting a new Fanfiction and its called Its Just A Phase its a Ross Lynch FF. I'm gonna writes the first chapter soon probably tomorrow.
Love, Gabby❤️