11| Chapter eleven

"Come on guys, let's have a little bit of fun." He tapped my legs open roughly. "Come on baby, open your legs for us."

Tears ran down my eyes as I calculated my faith. Is this how I'm going to end up? Am I going to live the rest of my life being a rape victim? So, all those stories I have heard of women and young girls being raped and maltreated were true?

"Oh God, please help me." I prayed silently. "If you're able to get me through this, I'll worship you all the days of my life. Infact, I'll start sleeping in the church if you want me to."

But it seemed like God had other plans.

What was I thinking? That an angel would miraculously fall from heaven to help me? It had happened to so many people, what made me think I could escape from it? I wasn't some special VIP case.

"Sweet girl, your body taste so good."

By this time, the ring leader, the one with the rotten teeth was already devouring my lips.

He smelt so bad that I wanted to vomit my guts out.

"Please leave me alone." I cried. "Somebody help me!"

He slapped me across my face, gripping my jaw with both hands. "You shout, I kill you, choose one."

He started to pull his pants down and my sob increased, tears pouring out of my eyes.

God, where are you?

My heartbeat stopped as a very painful feeling raked through my body. It hurt, it hurt so bad.

"Please stop." I said weakly.

"Keep quiet and open your legs bitch." One of them said, covering my mouth with his hands. I was so close to biting his hand, but I didn't. Maybe because I was afraid they would do worse than they were already doing to me.

They could kill me and abandon my body anywhere, no one would know. At least now, I'm assured that I'm still alive, nothing should happen to me.

Shebi they say if there's life, there's hope? We shall see.

All of them snickered at my pain. I didn't know which was funny, me being restricted and helpless or me being raped?

Stupid set of idiots, may God punish them and their godforsaken white community.

"Oh, look bro, she's so ugly I want to puke. It feels so nice watching this blacks beneath us, a really good feeling."

I had met racists before, many of them. Hell, even Emma and her friends were racists. But not even them could compare to this fools.

The mumu on top of me grunted as he poured his slimy liquid all over me. In my entire sixteen years of living, I had never seen a boy's chest, talk much of his—his— his thing.

This was all too much for me, I was still so young to experience this.

"Wouldn't want her getting pregnant, now would we?"

They laughed.

"Joe, you're up next." The idiot called out.

It continued like that until five of them had their full. I felt like an used baggage, I felt so used.

The funniest thing was that they left me there all alone, no treatments, no hospitality, nothing.

What was I expecting anyway? I would be so surprised if someone who raped me takes me to the hospital for treatment.