15| Chapter fifteen

1K guys! Atlast! We've been waiting for this for a very long time. Thank you so much guys, we love you.

Here's an early update, enjoy.

♪♪♪

"I told you I was going to finally know at my own God ordained time, didn't I? Now, look at you coming to beg me to help you, such prestige." Zoe blabbed and I scoffed. I finally told her about what had transpired between Zeke and I at school and she couldn't seem to shut up about it.

Egoistic chimpanzee.

I rolled my eyes. "Will you help me or not?"

"What were you talking about again sef? Help you do what?" She said, pretending as if she hadn't been hearing me talk all this while. I have practically told her up to ten freaking times, but it's as if she has earing issues.

Talk about deaf ears skills.

"Are you stupid or you're just pretending to be?" I asked, already frustrated and annoyed.

I saw a coy smile form on her face, before she quickly turned to the side to prevent me from seeing it.

This fucker! She's intentionally doing this to mess with my head.

"None. Now I suggest you act nicely before I chose not to even help you at all."

I pulled my hands up to slap her but I quickly put it back down.

Whoever said siblings, especially younger siblings, are cute made an expensive joke. Try having a bunch of little devils like mine and let's see if you'll be able to adapt to sleepless nights.

"Whatever." I muttered, rolling my eyes hard as I looked away from her. "Now do what I asked you to do."

"Ruth." Zoe called, laughing slightly. "I know you're excited about the date because you like the guy, but I suggest you postpone picking of clothes till tomorrow atleast."

"But the date is on Saturday! I need to pick and iron my outfit beforehand. What if it gets rumpled and I'm not able to wear it? Or what if one of mummy's disgusting soup stains it?" I shrieked.

Zoe only looked at me as if I was mentally derailed. She raked her eyes over my distorted face, twisted her mouth to an uncomfortable but funny angle, before finally hissing as she looked away.

"How will mummy's pot get into your room?" She quaked an eyebrow at me.

"For fucks sake, I don't know. You know how clumsy I am-"

She interrupted me. "Thank goodness we both agree on something." She mused, climbing away from me as I made to hit her.

"Shut up." I grumbled. "You know what I'll be doing next?" I asked her, smiling devilishly.

"With that scary smile on your face, I don't think I want to know. Thank you for asking though, I appreciate it."

"I'll slice your insides out, pick out your slimy intestines with my fingers, gurge out your eyes, and watch you eat it raw." I made scary vampire gestures with my hands, advancing towards her face.

She slapped them off.

"You know, what you just said reminds me of one scary movie I watched on Netflix. What's the title again o? I can't remember. Don't worry, when I remember, I'll tell you so you can watch it too-" She paused as she saw me looking at her. "What?"