20| Chapter twenty

Zeke's point of view (POV)

"You have no idea how much I enjoyed today, thanks for taking me out Zeke." Ruth murmured beside me as she looked into my eyes twisting her hands in obvious fright.

"I enjoyed my time with you too." I brushed her slicked back hair to the side, skimming my hands past her soft cheeks. "I hope we get to do this again."

She grinned and I recoiled.

Shut up Zeke, there's no second time, this date was meant to be a one-time and drop thing.

It feels so good playing people.

Especially ignorant and desperate girls.

"I should get going now, it's already late." She said but she made no move to go out of the card. Instead, she stay rooted to her seat as she looked at me with admiration.

"Yeah." I whispered quietly in her ears, feeling her shiver against me.

Definitely not from the cold.

I drew her closer to me and whispered in her ears, "You are free to leave after I get my goodbye kiss."

She blushed as she looked away from me. "What goodbye kiss?"

"Should I give you an example?" I ran my hands down her side, our eyes captivated as she looked at me in trance.

Before she could utter a word, I pulled her closer to me and cupped her cheeks.

She has one of the softest cheeks I have ever touched. Trust me, I have touched a lot.

I brushed my lips against hers and her eyes widened in eagerness before shutting close. Seeing her with closed eyes made me close my eyes too as I slammed my lips against hers.

A breathy moan escaped her as I ran my hands down her sides, resting on her lower back, very close to her butt. She gripped my shirt between her hands as she titled her head to the side, pushing her lips against mine hard.

Damn, church girls can kiss o. If I had known she was this good at kissing, I would have played her since.

Breathing slightly heavily, we broke apart and another set of blush came over her again. I forced my self to not roll my eyes or get annoyed everytime she blushed. Little things made her blush, and frankly, I'm already getting tired of that shit.

I swear, this is the last time I'm going to play a church girl, they're way to naive for my liking.

"Goodnight." I murmured, kissing her forehead. She smiled and pecked my lips. "Goodnight Zeke."

"Don't forget your shopping bags," I looked behind me to see them all lined up in a row. Why wasn't I surprised? I couldn't resist stopping on the way to get a few things.

I can't believe I spent almost there hundred thousand naira for a date, especially for someone I have less interest for.

It's all for the show though. By the time I get what I'm looking for, I'm dumping her dry ass.

"Thanks for the shopping." She packed the bags, pecked my lips one more time, before getting out of the car.

"You're welcome. Sleep tight babygirl, I'll call you." She smiled at the endearment and walked to the front door of her house.

The door opened before she could knock. She looked back at me, waved gingerly, before disappearing inside.

My pretense smile slipped off my face as I rested my hand on the steering wheel.