14| Chapter fourteen

Happy Eid Mubarak sweeties!

To our Muslim readers, we're expecting our Sallah meat o.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Love you.

♪♪♪

For starters, I have never been asked out on date before, so you shouldn't crucify me for hanging my mouth open after Ezekiel asked me out on a date. My jaw was literally hanging on the ground.

Deep breaths in, don't panic.

In. Out. In. Out.

Fuck this!

This is a dream come true! I never would have thought that in a million years, I would be asked out by a boy, talk much of Ezekiel. Don't get me wrong, I'm beautiful and well matured for my age, but it's just something about me that intimidates guys.

It could be my charisma, my personality, or me just being me. Whatever it is, I have never been asked out by a boy.

If only he knew how fast my heart was beating just for him.

If only he knew the sleepless nights and day dreams I have had all because of him.

If only he knew how much I longed for him.

Oh my, of course I'd wish to go out on a date with him. And maybe, just maybe, share my first real kiss with him too.

I stared at his lips.

They looked so soft, so pinkish, so plush and so delicate like soft roses.

Damn.

I wish I could just lean in and give justice to what I've always wanted.

Wait o

His lips are moving, he had been talking all this while and all I did was to stare at him in the face. God, please let this cup of embarrassment pass over me.

I snapped out of my reverie.

I quickly planted a relaxed smile on my face to make it seem as if all was good with me.

Kiss me, kiss me baby. Tease me, tease me baby.

Cardi B's song started to play in the background of the movie going on in my head. The more I tried to concentrate on the words coming out of his mouth, the more my imagination of Zeke and I making out in a car became clearer in my head.

Immediately my wild imagination got to the point of him slipping his hands into my panties, I opened and closed my eyes instantly, shaking my head vigorously as if that would stop my wild imagination.

Of course Ezekiel noticed that.

"Are you ok? Your face looks really pale." Ezekiel asked with worry as he placed his right palm on my cheek.
Stupid me closed her eyes and leaned into his touch, moaning his name.

One again, what is wrong with me.

"I—I'm fine. Of course, I am doing well. Why wouldn't I be fine? To confirm your thoughts, no I did not zone out on you all this while." I rambled, smiling sheepishly like a person who had seen the gates of Heaven.

Chuckling, he closed the gap that was left between us and placed his second palm on my right cheek. Not breaking eye contact with me, he slowly brought my face up to meet his.