32| Chapter thirty two

Sorry for the late update! Use this double update take hold body. Thank you 3k reads and 1k votes by the way :-)

Micheal's POV (Point of View)

The first thing that welcomed me when I entered the class was silence. The whole SSS three block was as quiet as a graveyard, or even more if possible . . . No kidding there. It's still unbelievable that I had left tons of students here before I took a quick stroll to the library to return the book I had borrowed the weekend before, only to come back to class to see no one, not even the teachers.

Where did everyone go? Did the school announce an unexpected day off in the span of thirty minutes that I was unaware of?

This is so strange. But I guess I have to sit and watch how things unfold, I might just be wrong after all with all my thoughts flying far.

Just as I was about to sit down, I took notice of Dominic, Facus and a few other students that I didn't recognize coming from afar. The direction they were heading from pointed towards the stadium and I became confused, we weren't even in the afternoon, and today wasn't a sport day at all, why were they now coming from the stadium at the back of the school?

I decided to ask them to be sure, maybe they'd have an idea of how all the students and teachers magically disappeared.

I rubbed my palms together, quite anxious of how they'd feel that I was suddenly talking to them. Don't get me wrong, I interact with all of my classmates, but I try to avoid familiarity and long discussions so I don't get quickly attached. My main reason being that I am staying for only a term, not forever, so the need to attach myself to new people seems inappropriate.

Besides, everyone already has their own group of friends, it'd be hard trying to fit in and starting all over again. Thee only person I really spend my time with at school, in my class to be more specific, is Ruth. And that's partly because we've known each other for ages, we've become attached to each other. But I do manage to say hi to people other than Ruth in my class every single day, taken the situation.

"How far?" I bumped Dominic's fist with mine, giving the rest of the stydents the normal bro shake. "Do you have an idea of where everyone went to?"

I blocked Facus' and the other students voices whom I assumed were also SSS three students, but not in our 'E' class out as I put my whole attention on Dominic instead. I knew they would never talk to Juniors below them, they were pretty like that. It's been barely a week since I have been here and I already know the category every one belong, sadly Facus seems to be much of a bully every time of the day.

Dominic pointed towards the end of the school, right to where the stadium was located. "I saw everyone gathered at the stadium on my way here. I don't know why they're there and I didn't bother to ask but I think it has something to do with Ruth, I heard people shouting her name."

I furrowed my brows in concern. "Ruth? Is she okay? Did something happen to her? What about the teachers, are they there too?"

He shook his head in the negative, and I sighed in relief. "I don't think anything bad is happening to her, she seemed fine.  According to what I heard from other students, they were going on about a surprise or something. I'm not too sure though, you should probably go check."

"Alright man, thanks for the information." I dabbed him up one last time, gave Facus a quick handshake, waved at the other students quickly before starting to walk towards the back of the school.