28| Chapter twenty eight

Hello guys, how're you doing? We're deeply sorry for the late update, please try to vote and comment more to motivate us. *Insert stressed emoji*

This chapter  is dedicated to  IYANUODOMADEHI for checking up on us, we love you!

Comment and tell us what you think about this chapter.

-

Ezekiel's POV (Point of view)

"To be honest with you, I really don't understand why you're getting so worked up over what happened." Facus snapped at me as I kept pacing around his room.

It's been two days now and I haven't heard much from Ruth. I kept calling her phone and sending her frequent texts, but all to no avail.

Friday night was one of the most stressful nights of my life, based on the fact that I had to go through series of mindless emotions within a span of three hours in just a day.

First, I had to throw myself into a furnace by confusing my feelings and moral standards between two disgusting barbies.
Secondly, I just had to get caught by my girlfriend before I had the chance to explain things to her.

What happened on Saturday night wasn't intentional.

I was forced.

"Guy, have you forgotten that that was the plan all along? You're acting all obsessed over a girl you don't even like." Facus yelled at me, throwing his hands into the air as if I was the worst friend he had ever had. "I know it was meant to be a game and you're supposed to pretend to like her but damn, you're acting too hard!"

Why is he so dumb to get this? That's the point! I'm acting all obsessed and depressed over her because she's not the naive girl I thought she was.

I like her now!

I shook my head in disagreement. "Not like this nah, definitely not like this. She doesn't deserve this, I was part of the reasons she even attended the party in the first place." I mumbled, flopping down on his bed and screaming into his pillow.

"Guy, make I ask you something abeg." He sat down beside me on the bed and turned towards me still maintaining eye contact. "Are you in love with this girl? Or have you forgotten that all this was supposed to be a dare? You were supposed to hang out with her for two weeks top and then break up with her."

He stopped and scoffed through his nose, gesturing towards his room and around nothing in particular too. "I mean, isn't that the point of all this ruckus you caused? Why are you now acting different as if you like her?"

Hearing his questions, I sat up straight, faceplanting my head into my hands in dejection.

He's wrong. I don't like her, I love her. I am not in love with her either, I really love her.

Come to think of it, the whole occurence of our relationship was meant to be a dare. Sadly, along the line, I guess I spent too much time knowing the real her that I obviously got sidetracked.

A sneer formed on Facus' face as he saw the dazed look on my face.

"A cat got your tongue?" He scoffed in disbelief. When you were having a threesome with those hot babes in the same house with your supposed 'girlfriend', you weren't aware that she was going to get caught?"