Chapter 11: Junhoe's New Side?

A/N: OMG I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!
This story reached 1k views and I am really thankful to everyone that reads this shitty story hahahah

That was why I felt bad for not updating a long time.. ㅠㅠ So in order to make up, I would be making a bonus chapter! (Yay, or nay?) Do anticipate it okeii?

Thanks for reading again, and Happy Chinese New Year to everyone too!

P.S; i did not proof read aigooo hahahahasorryhahahaha

~

"You forgot that yesterday was supposed to be our bonding day!" Bomi sulks and turns away from Ahreum.

Ahreum sighs tiredly but a weak smile is shown on her face. She was supposed to watch the late night movie with Bomi last night but she did not managed to return home. It has been a while since their last movie session together due to their busy schedules of work. Ahreum comes home tired and her muscles are aching due to incorrect sleeping position. Sleeping with her head on the table is not comfortable and Ahreum makes a mental note to never repeat that action again. She also did not get enough sleep, waking up now and then, worrying about the sick boy.

That was why, when the first thing that Ahreum faces in the morning when she enters the house, is an angry and sulking Bomi, Ahreum has strong headache pounding furiously agains her skull.

"Sorry, Bommie. You know how things was; one of them got sick so I had to care for him," Ahreum explains first.

Bomi does not even spare a glance at her. Ahreum should be sad and trying hard to console her friend but she knows a sentence that could turn the tables around.

"You know, I just got my pay and I'm going shopping but unfortunately, I have no one to go with so I'm just gonna go back to bed," Ahreum says as she stands up and walks away slowly from Bomi.

Bomi's ears perks up at the thought of shopping. She loves going shopping and also at this time of the year, there are alot of stores that are having storewide sale. Bomi hesitates and contemplate on whether to follow her roommate.

She finally pushes back all of her angry thoughts and drags Ahreum into the room to get changed.

~

Ahreum follows her friend to every single store that she barges into. It has been a long time since their last shopping so Bomi is not planning to go home until she faints from exhaustion. Ahreum only bought a new shoe and a new earpiece to replace her old ones. Even though she has more than enough money in her bank, Ahreum rather save it than spend it.

After Bomi was done with her shopping spree, both of them walks around the mall, while stuffing ice creams in their mouth. A familiar song playing in the distance makes her stop walking and she scans the area for the shop playing the song. Bomi looks at Ahreum with her eyebrows raised, questioning Ahreum silently. After figuring out where the shop is, she smiles and drags Bomi along with her to it.

The song "sinosijak" becomes more louder and clearer when she steps in the shop. Ahreum marvels at the amount of merchandise and posters everywhere in the store, including the number of fangirls lurking around, pointing and spazzing over the posters on the wall.

Bomi finally understands and chuckles to herself. She follows Ahreum closely, who is absorbed in finding the group that she desires.

"Found it!" She whispers to herself.

A poster of iKon with the nine members posing handsomely and professionally, is hanged on the wall near the counter. She gives way to a few girls who wants to buy the posters. For some reason, she feels proud to see her friends succeeding and gaining popularity even when they have not debut yet. She takes one of the poster and an animation stickers of the boys before paying for it at the counter.