Chapter 12 : Ice Breaker

A/N: Really sorry for the delay, guys ㅠㅠ

As soon as the delivery arrived, everyone gathered together (even Junmi who was complaining just now) and wolfed down their foods. Ahreum seems more smiley now, happy that she managed to have a "safe" friendship with Junhoe. However a certain guy was basically shooting lasers at his fellow bandmate.

Junmi clears his throat, remembering about Winner's presence.

"Sorry for not introducing ourselves to you guys. I'm Junmi and I am iKon's new manager," he says and smiles at the more matured guys infront of him.

They smiled back and replies his greeting politely. Junmi then nudges Ahreum's arm, making her spoon that's filled with rice drops back into her own bowl. She hissed in annoyance and glares at the elder beside him.

"Your turn, "potato princess", he said to her and rolls his eyes. Ahreum lets out a small 'oh' ofter remembering about the guests and returns back to being a shy girl again.

"Hi, my name is Song Ahreum but you can call me Ahreum," she says timidly and lets out a small nervous laugh.

The Winner members laughs at her cute introduction and smiles. Ahreum could feel her cheeks gaining colour from major embarrassment.

"Ah, and she is only 17 this year!" Donghyuk exclaims to his collegues.

They almost choke on their rice and B.I had to roughly pat Mino's back, attempting to calm him down. (but it got more worse and Mino gave him a death glare afterwards)

Ahreum blushes when she sees their reaction. 'Are they looking down on me as I am young?' she thoughts in her head.

"Please don't get offended. We just thought that you are too young and beautiful to be a manager," Seunghoon said.

A couple of "eyyyyy" and "that was a good one" came from both members of both groups, including Junmi. Ahreum, as usual, blushes again and looks down on her feet, flustered.

"My name's Jinwoo and I am the eldest in Winner," he gives a bright smile to Ahreum.

She smiles back and attempts to remember this cute elder's name.

"Yo, I'm Mino,"

"Hi Ahreum, I am Taehyun,"

"I'm Seunghoon,"

"And I'm Seungyoon,"

~

They chit chat with each other and Ahreum laughs occasionally when Seungyoon keeps on making funny imitations of dramas. She learnt a lot of new things, especially the fact that these group of boys used to compete with each other in a survival show. Ahreum was fascinated to see that both groups were close to each other even though they were rivals in that show.

They played many bonding games, such as jenga, truth or dare and monopoly. (that lasted for only an hour due to Junmi and Mino's temper)

"So,Ahreum. Do you have a boyfriend?" Seunghoon asked her casually when she choses truth.

This question made the two members; Junhoe and B.I flinch. The two guys darted their eyes to the only girl, anticipating her answer. Ahreum got taken aback by that question but was oblivious to the eyes that were looking at her expectantly.

"Currently, I don't have one," she replies back to Seungyoon.

He fists pump the air and said something about having a chance to tackle her. Bobby chuckles and interupts the elder's moment of hope.

"Hyung, she's single but unavailable. There are people chasing after her too," he explains to Seunghoon.

He felt as if his hopes were crushed. Seunghoon pouted and slouched in his seat, disappointed. Jinhwan and Bobby high-fives each other and smirks when Junhoe and Hanbin's ear turns red from embarrassment and a little tinge of anger rises in them.

Ahreum seems unaffected by it and continues the game by spinning the bottle, which unfortunately lands on her again. She suggested for another spin but everyone insisted that she just go with the flow.

"Truth," she said, when asked by everyone.

Everyone ponders for a right question and the whole house got silent. B.I. smiles to himself when he found a perfect one.

"Your first impression of me," he said, beating the others from asking her a question. Somehow, this question got everyone curious and interested too. They sat up and waited for Ahreum's respond.

"Hmmm... Personality wise or appearance wise?"

"Both," B.I replies her.

"Personality wise, to be very honest, you are a b-brat..?" Ahreum avoided eye contact with him and plays with her fingers.

The others were chaotic, teasing B.I on how he has lost the title of being a charismatic leader. B.I grits his teeth, holding in his anger.

"B-But, appearance wise,-" she continued, making everyone turn silent again.

"-you are the second in my list of the good looking members," Hearing this everyone got stunned.

B.I. bites his cheeks, trying to hide a big smile that threatens to burst out. He keeps his cool and asks her again.

"Who's the first?"

"Our maknae, Chanwoonie," she replies. Chanwoo got flustered and ended up getting teased badly by Winner and his own band members.

B.I nods, relieved that at least, he was ranked higher than Junhoe. He could feel the burn from Junhoe's stare but smirks, knowing that he was a step ahead from him.

~

All of them played and watched movies together for the whole day. Ahreum glanced at her watch and quickly excuse herself to the kitchen when it was time for dinner. She walked to the fridge and opens it wide, scanning for the ingredients in it.

She snaps her fingers in satisfaction when she found the right ingredients for the food.

Jinhwan and Jinwoo noticed her working alone in the kitchen. They walked to the kitchen too, ready to assist her with anything.

"Aigoo, why are the eldest always so kind and helpful," Ahreum chuckles.

It made the other two company laugh at her comment. The three of them work together in preparing a large dinner for 13 hungry boys in the house.

They had a heartful dinner together, filled with laughters and food being stuffed in their mouths. Even Junhoe and B.I are joking around with the members of Winner, leaving rivalry at the most bottom part of their head.

Ahreum smiles when she finally understood how they are still close together even though they were once rivalry.

She joined the others in their discussion and leaves behind all other thoughts for now.