Chapter 13: K..Kim Rina?

A/N: Ayeeee I'm back with a shitty chapterrrr~

BTW do you see this new poster for my story? Well, thanks to shutupSeokJin for creating it for me in like a few mins only. ㅋㅋㅋ

Okayy you can stop reading this bold words and continue on with my story. ^^

As usual, i did not proof read teehee!

The number of schedules for iKon today made Ahreum sighs for the billionth time. They were totally occupied; from practicing in the studio, a few photoshoots and interviews, to a short cameo in YG family's concert. She cried mentally when she realizes no rest for her today.

As soon as the boys got ready, they quickly rushed out of the house and made their way to the company. Junmi goes on a talk with the producer of the concert while Ahreum accompanied the boys who were practicing in the studio.

The boys were having a break when a sudden knock on the door snatched everyone's attention.

They had the shock of their lives when they saw YG entering the room with his employees. As if on cue, all of them stood up quickly and greets their CEO. However, Ahreum's eyes did not miss that tall figure hiding behind one of the employees.

"Ahreum, may I talk to you in my office?" YG says to her.

Everyone looks at Ahreum and she starts to feel nervous again. She does not think that she would get promoted again so this might be a bad news for her.

Nodding her head, she took her bag and left the practice room after telling the boys to behave themselves. She then follows YG to his office and could not help but stare at the girl walking beside him. Many thoughts ran in her head, getting her more confused as she was.

When they arrived at the door, all the employees went off except for that girl again. This got Ahreum's heart palpitating fast from thinking about all the negative things that could happen between herself and that girl. The worst possibility was: getting replaced by her.

She went in the office with the girl walking right next to her. Ahreum gives a quick glance to her and can't help to admire her beauty. She is taller and has a perfect body, making her feel much more self-concious of herself. Ahreum sighs and covers her body by buttoning up her coat.

"Ahreum, so far, I observed that you had been doing a great job in your work," Ahreum nods at that remark.

"However, I thought, maybe, 2 is not enough for nine boys. Thus, I will be assigning this lady right here, to join you and Junmi in taking care of my iKon. Also as a subsitute for Junmi when he won't be around for some time," he explains and waits for a reaction from the dumbfounded girl.

Ahreum thought long and hard. She decided to think positively; maybe this "lady" is not that cold. She gathers her courage to face the "lady" and sees that she is also staring at her. Ahreum gulps and smile awkwardly at her.

"H-Hi? I-I'm.. Uh.. Song Ahreum and uhh... Nice to meet you?" she sticks out her hand and waits for her respond.

"Her name is Kim Rina and she's 23. I am busy right now so you two are dismissed," YG answered for Rina when there was a long awkward silence. Ahreum drops her hand and turns red from embarrasment.

Both of the girls bows to their CEO and leaves the room. The journey to the training room was quiet except for the sound of Rina's heels clacking as she makes sharp footsteps. When they arrived, she went in the practice room while Ahreum is still thinking of a way to announce the appearance of a new manager to the boys.

Once inside, Ahreum brisk walks to the speaker and switched the loud music off, earning grunts and protests from the boys. When they noticed a new face in the room they immediately quieten down.

Ahreum ordered them to stand in a straight line and she proceed to take her place beside Bobby.

"Guys, I introduce you to your new manager, Kim Rina. She is much more superior to you so give some respect and formality," she announced and this gained whispers from the boys.

"Please bow," she added and everyone bow down. Ahreum had to push Bobby's head down with force when he refused to bow to Rina, which makes the rapper glare at her afterwards.

"Perhaps you guys might want to introduce-"

"No thanks. I already know their names and profiles. Save your breath for your practice," Rina speaks and Ahreum shivers at the cold tone she's using.

"Oh really? What's my-"

"B.I. or Kim Hanbin, 19. Birthday is on 22 October 1996. Sister's name is Kim Hanbyul. Your father-"

"That's enough," Junmi interrupts with a stern voice.

He just entered the room and thought that Rina is going too far. He approaches the rest but keeps on glaring at Rina.

"Challenge me once more and I assure you humilation and a pain in your ass," she added before leaving the room.

"What the hell? Is she satan's daughter?!" Junhoe exclaims out in disbelief as Hong Seok and Jinhyeong pats his back to calm him down.

The others were exasperated and taken aback from the behaviour of their new manager. Ahreum decides that the boys had enough practice so she made them wash up before going for lunch and heading for the YG family concert.

"Looks like you are going to suffer for the next few months with her," Junmi sighs heavily and covers his face.

Ahreum sense another meaning behind that sentence.

"Why? I have you,"

"You see, I'm taking a long break from work. My wife's going into labour soon," he said, which makes the other's eyes widens in shock.

"Wife? You are married? You never told me that!" She complains.

"Well, you never asked," Junmi chuckles as he replies to his friend.

"You see, Rina is a tough one. She is very difficult to handle and despises weak and smaller people. That's why I'm worried for you," Junmi said with a worried tone and expression. Ahreum sits beside the worried elder.

"Hey, are you saying that I'm weak and small?! Please remember that I managed to melt the ice between Junhoe and me!"

"Excuse me, who says we are friends?" Junhoe says as soon as he enters the room.

The three of them laughed together when they realized how childish they were. Unfortunately, their laughters immediately disappear when the satan's daughter appeared before them again. The smile on Junmi and Junhoe's face are gone and replaced with a deep frown and disgusted expressions. Ahreum shakes her head at the two boys but pats the empty seat beside her, motioning for Rina to sit with them.

Rina saw Ahreum making eye contact as she pats the seat beside her but she just rolls her eyes and stands at the corner instead. Ahreum puffs her cheeks in annoyance but nevertheless tries not to get affected by her.

A/N: Photo serves as a brief reference on how Rina looks like.